Rip off bloody London.....

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Took my daughter Lydia up to London last night to a gig at the 02 centre.
Got there a bit earlier than planned so pulled into a bar for a pint and Liddy wanted an Archers and Lemonade.
£11.25 for a pint of Stella and an Archers & Lemonade!!!!! How much????? Bloody thieving, cheating gits.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Only pub I will go in these days is W**herspoons. £1.39 for a pint. Quality. I wont even buy a pint in the clubhouse £2.80 a pint for Bitter no way Jose.

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
......... Quality. ........

Never thought I'd see Wetherspoons and Quality in the same sentence.

Now if you said whino, tramp, dole queue, Weetabix & a pint, Burberry.........etc :D

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
Took my daughter Lydia up to London last night to a gig at the 02 centre.
Got there a bit earlier than planned so pulled into a bar for a pint and Liddy wanted an Archers and Lemonade.
£11.25 for a pint of Stella and an Archers & Lemonade!!!!! How much????? Bloody thieving, cheating gits.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

The clue was the mask and the stripped top. :eek:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Tis always the way around these sort of places. The pubs around Wembley are 20-30p a pint dearer during the big events, and the one arp8und the O2, Hammersmith etc are dear anyway. Sadly its even worse inside. I remember the crap lager you use to get at Wembley Arena for about 2.50 (a good few years back) which was watered down and flat