Replacing wilson di9 golf grips

Lee_bmw

Visit site
I need to make my di9 s shorter so was going to replace the grips as there pretty worn , can any one recomend a good grip for a reasonable price

Cheers

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I need to make my di9 s shorter so was going to replace the grips as there pretty worn , can any one recomend a good grip for a reasonable price

Cheers

There was some golf pride multi compounds on sale here yesterday. Unsure if they are away or not. Check the for sale section.

Lee_bmw

Visit site
The grips on there now seem very thick compared to other clubs ive seen is this because of the fat shafts they have or just the grip

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm confused. How will changing the grips make them shorter?

You need to check the specs of the clubs as to which butt diameter they have. Most are .600 but there are some out there that are .620 and even some at .650...

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm confused. How will changing the grips make them shorter?

You need to check the specs of the clubs as to which butt diameter they have. Most are .600 but there are some out there that are .620 and even some at .650...

:confused: I think he was going to replace the grips at the same time as shortening the clubs as they are worn.

Lee_bmw

Visit site
Yea im going to make the clubs shorter and put new grips on unless i can get the old ones off with out breaking them to badly any suggestions on how to remove them with out breaking them ?