Releaseing The Club Head

In_The_Rough

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yes Mark is very good. Not something I suffer from badly this video but as will all of his lessons very well explained and clear. If I lived down Exeter/Devon way then I would definitely use him for lessons, seems a decent bloke as well.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
played again today. shot 9 over in wet and windy conditions. i would go as far as saying its fundamentally changed my game! hitting shots straight without them taling off to the right. 3mins in on that video, is the bit thats most relevant to my swing. :fore:

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
It is an explanation of keeping the clubface square to the swingpath but iMO is a little naieve. There is much more to the way the clubface is positioned reguarding whether it is kept on the plane or square to it, whether it is lagged behind the hands and how that lag can be released without affecting the squareness of the clubface.

I like Mark, he does present golf swing issues in a nice clear manner but I think this video could do with a follow up.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Good video, work on it tomorrow.

im playing out of my skin since learing from this video. did you give it a go? any success! as it says on the video, some people have a natural release. others have to implement it into their swing like i have.