Regional final Open qualifying

D

Deleted member 15344

Might pop along to Woburn

A guy I beat in a scratch match is playing at Hollinwell

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I went along last year to Gailes, it was quite a good day and you get very close to the professionals. Everyone was brilliant then there was Monty!

Growling, barking, snapping at people. I've defended him previously but lost a bit of my respect and admiration for him last year at Gailes.

If I can get to Gailes again I will as it moves east next year I think.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I went along last year to Gailes, it was quite a good day and you get very close to the professionals. Everyone was brilliant then there was Monty!

Growling, barking, snapping at people. I've defended him previously but lost a bit of my respect and admiration for him last year at Gailes.

If I can get to Gailes again I will as it moves east next year I think.

moves to The Renaissance Club i think from next year, Woburn lose it too

D

Deleted member 15344

moves to The Renaissance Club i think from next year, Woburn lose it too

Yep next year until 2022 I believe it's

Notts
Princes
St Anne's Old Links
Renaissance Club

D

Deleted member 1740

Hillside :thup:

Surprised, as good as SAOL is and it's a very nice track, it's not in Hillside's class.

reducing from 5 venues to 4 as they further erode the places available from this route? shame to see them making it harder and harder for club pros/top ams to qualify this way

Shame really, it's great seeing top amateurs compete in the open especially local lads.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Surprised, as good as SAOL is and it's a very nice track, it's not in Hillside's class.

Shame really, it's great seeing top amateurs compete in the open especially local lads.

yeah its slowly been reduced over the years as they globalise it more and offer lots more ways of qualifying and places in far more tournaments

personally prefer it having a decent amount of qualifiers and the stories they bring rather than it just being the same top 100-150 players each week

D

Deleted member 15344

yeah its slowly been reduced over the years as they globalise it more and offer lots more ways of qualifying and places in far more tournaments

personally prefer it having a decent amount of qualifiers and the stories they bring rather than it just being the same top 100-150 players each week

There is normally just the four venues but this year it increased to 5 for a year - not sure why they added Notts. The m amount of people who wua

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
There's a very good amateur from Wallasey playing at Hillside, Josh .McMahon. It would be gat to see him get in but tough field at Hillside.