Rbz tour hybrid stage 2 thoughts?.

splashtryagain

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Tried a cobra amp, titleist 913 and rbz tour hybrid. The cobra was not good for me but the other 2 were flying in straight ish lines and about the same distance. The 913 felt as if I had to go at it to outfly the rbz so I guess that the rbz is better for me:confused:
The issue I really have is that in 14 years of golfing I have owned exactly 1 tm club and hated it. For some reason I can't buy stuff made by them but I think in this case I may have to relent. I walked out of the shop with a great deal on the counter as something in me was saying no, its tm:eek:
Please reassure me!!! Anyone know of a good Adams?

shewy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Played the Adams and it's much the same really,very good clubs both for me I actually liked the Cobra T rail,getting some vey good distance with it.Titleist 913 was lovely but very expensive.
I'd be willing to part with my RBZ tour 3 hybrid which is basically the same as the stage 2 without the paintjob.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
TM make pretty good hybrids. I have 1 in the bag and have had others before.

Adams make such a variety of styles that it would be foolish to suggest or accept a recommendation. The only proper thing tomgo is audition them.Again, 1 in the bag and others previously used successful;y.

Only issue I have with TM hybrids is the shafts. They tend to be light and, at least for me, heavier shafts seem to work best in hybrids.

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have 2 of the standard stage 2 hybrids and love them. Took a while to get used to after my cally razr's due to the deeper head but man they go.

I was fitted for mine so maybe slightly advantaged but still great clubs (apart from the very slight sky mark on the 4 boohoo)

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I've got one in the bag. When I pulled it out on Sunday one of the guys said, "why don't you just pick the ball up and drop it 220yds further down the fairway. You just never miss with it."

I thought it would be a struggle replacing my worn out rescue with anything better. The TM proved me wrong.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
my mate is in spain at the minute and has been using a whole bag on TM gear r1 driver rbz stage 2 woods and hybrids. he loves them. he says the irons are flying!

he wants to buy the 3 & 5 woods and hyrbid! lol

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have 2 RBZ2 hybrids, 3 and 4. so didn't need the tour as it only adds adjustment. Truly awesome clubs, so good i don't need a fairway wood at all, my #3 is good for at least 220yrds in current conditions. Fantastic ball flight, dead easy to hit. If the colour is that much of a turn off, get it painted.