RBZ 5 Wood Regular or Stiff

ben_brettle

Visit site
I'd be grateful for advice of anyone that has tried of purchased the RBZ 5 Wood. I am using a Taylormade burner with the REAX regular shaft and find it suits me fine. I do a bit of Clubmaking and have had to reshaft a few of the Burner Superfast 2.0 because the regular shaft is very soft.
With that in mind does the Regular shaft in the RBZ hold up and does not play too soft.

Would be grateful with any sensible advice.

Cheers Ben.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
hello and welcome best advice would be get to a AG or the like and have a play on the launch monitor comparing figures with your current club and the RBZ, this way you can try reg and stiff shafts and also compare to exsisting club

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Played yesterday and caught up with a guy who was waiting on a tee. We got talking and he had a rbz 5 wood in regular.
I asked to have a go - I'd normally hit 3w off this tee.and I play stiff shafts.
Rbz flew like a dream. Shaft didn't seem to be too whippy at all
Got about 230 out of it with a nice draw....

ben_brettle

Visit site
:)
Played yesterday and caught up with a guy who was waiting on a tee. We got talking and he had a rbz 5 wood in regular.
I asked to have a go - I'd normally hit 3w off this tee.and I play stiff shafts.
Rbz flew like a dream. Shaft didn't seem to be too whippy at all
Got about 230 out of it with a nice draw....

Many thanks, thats a great help, decision made me thinks.

Regards Ben.

Neddy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I have a 19 degree RBZ rescue in the regular. I am not a fast swinger by any means but it doesn't feel overly soft. And it really goes when you hit it.