Random Irritations

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hashtag...anything. Seems so pretentious to me.

#banthehashtag

Crikey I find it hard to type without putting spaces between words!

stefanovic

Medal Winner
Visit site
Clocks go back tonight and November just hours away, and I feel like hibernating for a couple of months.
Even Shakespeare felt this way.

"That time of year thou mayst in me behold
When yellow leaves, or none, or few, do hang
Upon those boughs which shake against the cold,
Bare ruin'd choirs, where late the sweet birds sang."

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
The wife had her Facebook account hacked overnight, they’ve added MFA to the account so recovery is much harder - not convinced on Facebook’s recovery process so far, but she’s done all that asked to get the account back, and now we just have to wait. She runs her business from it, and luckily she added me as an admin a while back, so I was able to remove them from the business page.

The biggest annoyance was that I noticed it, just as I popped him to grab my vouchers for the golf shop, to check when they expire…

Cake

Club Champion
Visit site
Hashtag...anything. Seems so pretentious to me.

#banthehashtag

Crikey I find it hard to type without putting spaces between words!

Not having a go (as I agree with your sentiment), just using your post to highlight something I learned a few weeks back about making hashtags more ‘readable’ for accessibility tools

Use CamelCase in hashtags
When you're using hashtags, always use CamelCase and capitalise the first letter of every word. This means that the words in the hashtag are read out correctly by screen readers. It also makes them easier to read for everybody else. For example, you would write #HowISee, rather than #howisee.

From RNIB website

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not having a go (as I agree with your sentiment), just using your post to highlight something I learned a few weeks back about making hashtags more ‘readable’ for accessibility tools

Use CamelCase in hashtags
When you're using hashtags, always use CamelCase and capitalise the first letter of every word. This means that the words in the hashtag are read out correctly by screen readers. It also makes them easier to read for everybody else. For example, you would write #HowISee, rather than #howisee.

From RNIB website

Who actually gives a ####?

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Put up with what and who's moaning?
Have a word with yourself.

Sorry not you per say......but that bloke in the HOC that represents Scotland and therefore Scottish people does nowt but moan. You cannot argue against that statement. Please stop reading into my posts things thsat just are not there. I'm not having a go at people on here. Oh and thats my response to me when I had a word with myself. Cheers! Have a lovely day.