Random Irritations

D

Deleted member 16999

As you are me…

I think it pretty obvious the nature of my comment…but you may or may not have noticed that I’m not posting much these days as I simply can’t be bothered with this sort of personal attack when I post anything.
I’m not trolling you, I’m calling you out because of the double standard! You can’t play the poor me card on one thread and then behave exactly the same way on another.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The Tebay SS is far superior. There was a programme on C5, 6 episodes earlier this year. killington Lake is very good but Tebay is exceptional and is very busy during school holidays.
The success of Tebay is partly why we started using Killington. It's quieter, easier to get parked, easy to get served, get a seat etc. I agree Tebay is smashing but it is partly a victim of its own success. To be fair, I have not been in for a while, you get into a routine and Killington has become part of that. I'll put Tebay back on the go to list :D

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You talking about Andrew Pierce then…

JO’B holds callers to account and let’s them substantiate or undermine their own views - and for many who hear a callers rationale for their opinion going down the plug hole that’s uncomfortable - mostly as they themselves hold the same views - and so they can’t stand JO’B. Pity he has a record number of listeners - 1.3m at last estimate - listeners who mostly agree with him.

i am talking about JOB - your mate. What a tool. He could learn a lot from his colleague Nick Ferrari, who is superb.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
You talking about Andrew Pierce then…

JO’B holds callers to account and let’s them substantiate or undermine their own views - and for many who hear a callers rationale for their opinion going down the plug hole that’s uncomfortable - mostly as they themselves hold the same views - and so they can’t stand JO’B. Pity he has a record number of listeners - 1.3m at last estimate - listeners who mostly agree with him.

JO’B is as hardline in one direction as others are in theirs. His holding to account is based on his opinion, sparsely interspaced with the odd fact.

Whilst I might agree with some of his points I most certainly don’t agree with his extreme view points, nor the way he delivers them.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
i am talking about JOB - your mate. What a tool. He could learn a lot from his colleague Nick Ferrari, who is superb.
Now who's trolling?

To be fair. Neither could argue their way out of a wet paper bag without help from their team of researchers.

Last edited:

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
British gas home carecover, annual boiler service and get called just no saying too busy to attend, 3rd cancellation on this, time to cancel this, it's my mum's policy and it's there for emergency cover and we now have no faith they'd be able to tend to any emergency. ??

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
D

Deleted member 1740

British gas home carecover, annual boiler service and get called just no saying too busy to attend, 3rd cancellation on this, time to cancel this, it's my mum's policy and it's there for emergency cover and we now have no faith they'd be able to tend to any emergency. ??

This is what happens when you cut the direct labour workforce, employ self employed contractors, s rew the rates down to the bare minimum and expect them to do more in the same amount of time.

Absolute charlatans.

Try and find a local engineer, treat him right and no doubt he'll look after you.

Alternatively depending on the boiler manufacturer, they'll offer some sort of boiler warranty.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site