Prices • Adele @ Hyde Park London:

— General Admission: £90.45
— Primary Entry: £111.85
— Gold: £273.95
— Diamond VIP Experience: £379.95
— VIP Terrace: £434.95
— Ultimate Bar Diamond and Ultimate Terrace = £579.95

Pre-sale now: adele.com

I’m not a Adele fan,but if I was there’s no way I’d be paying them prices.

Then I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you that you are unlikely to be going to see anyone big because they're the going rates for big names these days, like it or not. :(

I've just paid nearly £400 for 3 for Joe Bonamassa at the Royal Albert Hall (they were mid range in price! :eek:), just waiting for a response from friends as to what they are prepared to pay to see Rod Stewart; downstairs at the O2 starts at £143 per seat...

Very few like Bryan Adams left, £66 per seat in the block next to the stage downstairs at the O2. Quo were similarly fairly priced.

I've got to the stage in life that I can't take it with me so I'll be paying, but I can understand why people don't.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Then I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you that you are unlikely to be going to see anyone big because they're the going rates for big names these days, like it or not. :(

I've just paid nearly £400 for 3 for Joe Bonamassa at the Royal Albert Hall (they were mid range in price! :eek:), just waiting for a response from friends as to what they are prepared to pay to see Rod Stewart; downstairs at the O2 starts at £143 per seat...

Very few like Bryan Adams left, £66 per seat in the block next to the stage downstairs at the O2. Quo were similarly fairly priced.

I've got to the stage in life that I can't take it with me so I'll be paying, but I can understand why people don't.
Prefer going to see more upcoming bands tbh mate,and they’re lots cheaper ?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site

Bryan Adams is reasonable

Ed Sheeran at Wembley next year, we paid about £80 each (sitting)

Bonamassa is expensive but he is awesome

We paid £60 per seat to watch Mary Poppins last Saturday, tried to change the date and the seats were double that.

Milton Jones locally in a couple of weeks is £33

Its all getting very expensive !

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

We paid £60 per seat to watch Mary Poppins last Saturday, tried to change the date and the seats were double that.

He is, as are his backing band; I've never seen a band as good, and I've seen a few.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
In the office today - not been able to use the toilet for the last 20-25 minutes as there is sign up saying it's being cleaned. Why not do it at 8am before the bulk of people are in?? And how long does it bloody take, there's only two cubicles and one urinal.

If you worked with some of the animals I have down the years you’d never underestimate the challenge faced by those cleaning your loos ever again ?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Half way through my round today and my groin starts hurting for absolutely no reason at all. Hobbled my way round but I've pulled out of tomorrow's football now as a precaution. I absolutely despise getting older. How can you pull your groin just walking around a bloody golf course?? Maybe tweaked it on a swing but I didn't notice it go.
]

Never regret growing old; it's a privilege denied to many.

Pin-seeker

Visit site

Why would you do that to yourself???

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Went to the pictures to watch Boss baby 2 with the grand kids. We had a great time. A woman went with her kids, she was sat the row in front about five seats to the right. She was not off her phone all night. What the hell is that all about. Have a night with the kids and spend it on yer phone. Clowns.

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Done a very jobsworth move today, I’m not proud but one thing that bugs me is road warriors. It’s the first I’ve witnessed this particular act in person rather than on dashcam videos and it really itches my nipples.

Dual carriageway way. One lane closing in 800 yards. Everybody queuing both lanes. Left lane naturally longer because we all love queuing for some insane reason. Very good.

Lorry behind decided to straddle both lanes and stop anyone overtaking 600 yards from the lane closure. A couple of aggrieved drivers behind him mounted the central reservation and went around him. One stopped infront of him showing his frustration, thought I was going to witness abit of an after work scrap. Sadly not.

So bored in traffic, I decided to phone his employer handed his numberplate in and ask for him to be taught merge in turn, use all available lanes and not cause an obstruction in the road.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Done a very jobsworth move today, I’m not proud but one thing that bugs me is road warriors. It’s the first I’ve witnessed this particular act in person rather than on dashcam videos and it really itches my nipples.

Dual carriageway way. One lane closing in 800 yards. Everybody queuing both lanes. Left lane naturally longer because we all love queuing for some insane reason. Very good.

Lorry behind decided to straddle both lanes and stop anyone overtaking 600 yards from the lane closure. A couple of aggrieved drivers behind him mounted the central reservation and went around him. One stopped infront of him showing his frustration, thought I was going to witness abit of an after work scrap. Sadly not.

So bored in traffic, I decided to phone his employer handed his numberplate in and ask for him to be taught merge in turn, use all available lanes and not cause an obstruction in the road.

One of my greatest achievements was taking the place of a road warrior.
A women in a black Audi was swerving in and out of her lane trying to stop people getting past. Which she did to me as I approached. The guy behind her slowed down just enough to create a gap to let me in. She was apoplectic. And ended up stuck at the cones at the merge point as no one would let her back in the left lane.

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
One of my greatest achievements was taking the place of a road warrior.
A women in a black Audi was swerving in and out of her lane trying to stop people getting past. Which she did to me as I approached. The guy behind her slowed down just enough to create a gap to let me in. She was apoplectic. And ended up stuck at the cones at the merge point as no one would let her back in the left lane.

You became a road hero and justice was served!