Random Irritations

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
American Golf are the worst. Last two shops I've been in have had literally nothing in terms of women's clothing and shoes and very little in equipment. Salesman admitted he was embarrassed by this and encouraged me to write to head office to complain.
I believe they now own Rife and Stromberg so they are not being dictated to by mfrs. You would hope that this would have filtered through by now but clearly not.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Try Golf Garb and Golf Base as at least they do free returns. There is also Miss Designer Golf though I've never liked anything on there. American Golf has always been crap in the time I've been playing golf.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Our pro shop is unique in that the whole top floor is dedicated to women's clothing - the pro's wife sorts out the stock etc. They have some lovely stuff and it's all sorted in colours BUT it can be pricey!

D

Deleted member 15344

My wife has the same issues when trying to find clothes - shoes she we have ordered via clubhouse , they seem pretty decent

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
it is only when I am trying to find a birthday present for my mum that you realise how little selection there is and how few deals there are on ladies golf gear.

Shoes for men, we have 137 designs in all sizes and colours and many at half price. Ladies, we have one pair in size 3.5 for £195.00.

Clubs for men, you can pick up any one of a dozen or more older model drivers for under £150 brand new. Ladies, we have one club, its Ping and it costs £350

Oh and heaven forbid you do not like stuff in baby pink.

So, todays random irritation is a bit of support and solidarity for the ladies on here.
For clubs, your best bet might be Golfbidder, they generally have plenty of ladies ones. For shoes though, you're right, I've been keeping half an eye open now that my wife has started playing, but I rarely ever see any.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
For clubs, your best bet might be Golfbidder, they generally have plenty of ladies ones. For shoes though, you're right, I've been keeping half an eye open now that my wife has started playing, but I rarely ever see any.

Golfbidder just shows more disparity. They want £170 for good condition 2017 Cobra driver that I could have bought in the mens model, new, for £99.00 on Clubhouse Golf.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
American Golf are the worst. Last two shops I've been in have had literally nothing in terms of women's clothing and shoes and very little in equipment. Salesman admitted he was embarrassed by this and encouraged me to write to head office to complain.

To be fair.. their fairer now because they are awful for both sexes now.

Shop has drastically nose dived

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Golfbidder just shows more disparity. They want £170 for good condition 2017 Cobra driver that I could have bought in the mens model, new, for £99.00 on Clubhouse Golf.

Isn't this the same with second hand left handed gear? Less of it about higher prices?

Imagine being a left handed lady must be ££££££

D

Deleted member 15344

Eco warriors - and the lack of understanding of how dangerous their acts are right now

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Prices • Adele @ Hyde Park London:

— General Admission: £90.45
— Primary Entry: £111.85
— Gold: £273.95
— Diamond VIP Experience: £379.95
— VIP Terrace: £434.95
— Ultimate Bar Diamond and Ultimate Terrace = £579.95

Pre-sale now: adele.com

I’m not a Adele fan,but if I was there’s no way I’d be paying them prices.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Prices • Adele @ Hyde Park London:

— General Admission: £90.45
— Primary Entry: £111.85
— Gold: £273.95
— Diamond VIP Experience: £379.95
— VIP Terrace: £434.95
— Ultimate Bar Diamond and Ultimate Terrace = £579.95

Pre-sale now: adele.com

I’m not a Adele fan,but if I was there’s no way I’d be paying them prices.

I don't think I'd pay that to see anyone to be honest. Prices for concerts have just gone silly and with GA at Hyde Park you'd be watching her on a screen anyhow!

D

Deleted member 3432

The weather today. Absolutely grim out there and the lake district will be under water by this time tomorrow judging by the forecast and the amount of standing water in the fields around keswick.

Just returned from the hell in earth that is Blackpool and the drive home was not much better on the motorway, fortunately this far north traffic is quite light. Covid doesn't exist in Blackpool by the look of things ?‍♂️

Last edited by a moderator:

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
The weather today. Absolutely grim out there and the lake district will be under water by this time judging by the forecast and the amount of standing water in the fields around keswick.

Just returned from the hell in earth that is Blackpool and the drive home was not much better on the motorway, fortunately this far north traffic is quite light. Covid doesn't exist in Blackpool by the look of things ?‍♂️

That's the majority of the visitors to Blackpool sadly.