Random Irritations

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thats what the decline button is for!

As I've never really had a set lunchtime, I've never had the problem of having meetings conflicting with lunch. However, if you want an in person meeting that starts between 12 and 1:30, you had better be providing lunch.

I had an invite for a 9am Monday meeting in a couple of weeks, that the organiser wants to do face to face. Which wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't a three and a half hour drive to get there.
It was scheduled in 12 til 1pm, so I figured ok, I can eat afterwards. But it dragged on until 2:30 - then I had another meeting at 3pm. I've accomplished basically nothing this afternoon. At least it's someone else's fault this time. :LOL:

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
it is only when I am trying to find a birthday present for my mum that you realise how little selection there is and how few deals there are on ladies golf gear.

Shoes for men, we have 137 designs in all sizes and colours and many at half price. Ladies, we have one pair in size 3.5 for £195.00.

Clubs for men, you can pick up any one of a dozen or more older model drivers for under £150 brand new. Ladies, we have one club, its Ping and it costs £350

Oh and heaven forbid you do not like stuff in baby pink.

So, todays random irritation is a bit of support and solidarity for the ladies on here.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
it is only when I am trying to find a birthday present for my mum that you realise how little selection there is and how few deals there are on ladies golf gear.

Shoes for men, we have 137 designs in all sizes and colours and many at half price. Ladies, we have one pair in size 3.5 for £195.00.

Clubs for men, you can pick up any one of a dozen or more older model drivers for under £150 brand new. Ladies, we have one club, its Ping and it costs £350

Oh and heaven forbid you do not like stuff in baby pink.

So, todays random irritation is a bit of support and solidarity for the ladies on here.

I wonder if American golf will get better

A lady called mia baker went on rick shiels podcast and brought this issue up that she went to American golf

Now they have employed her so surely Mia will be improving their women's range

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site

A lady called mia baker went on rick shiels podcast and brought this issue up that she went to American golf

I would hope so. Many say that you can spend as much or as little as you like to get in to golf but from what I have seen, most of the ladies stuff is pretty much at the top end of the market or nothing and the sale sections are pretty much empty.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site

I am also not sure that she can. It looks like the manufacturers are simply not making any variety of product and those are not even updated annually. Very little availble below the really big name manufacturers either. Was really shocked. Was looking in the sales to get my mum some new shoes but really nothing under about £90.00

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I am also not sure that she can. It looks like the manufacturers are simply not making any variety of product and those are not even updated annually. Very little availble below the really big name manufacturers either. Was really shocked. Was looking in the sales to get my mum some new shoes but really nothing under about £90.00

looked on county golf Greg?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
one other place to look

Sports direct ladies golf shoes ? type that in on the search bar.

Just cannot bring myself to do it. Not that I am that principled about Ashley etc just that they do not do refunds, often send the wrong size (just looking at what I see on social media admiiedly) and are just a pain in the backside to deal with. Would buy for myself from there and take the risk but would not buy a present from there and risk someone else dealing with their after sales.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
one other place to look

Sports direct ladies golf shoes ? type that in on the search bar.
There is a shop which is not massive. Last couple of times I have been it was shut. But they are predominantly an online shop. If he is thinking of calling I would ring first ?
Stuff I have bought from There, they might not have the size in the shop but they will Check there stock and if it is in they nip over the rd for it.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
American Golf are the worst. Last two shops I've been in have had literally nothing in terms of women's clothing and shoes and very little in equipment. Salesman admitted he was embarrassed by this and encouraged me to write to head office to complain.