Random Irritations

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Toilet needs anew syphon. It's over £30 for a pit of plastic and delivery:mad:
I swear to god I was talking to Missis T yesterday about the toilet sticking ( again). within 30 mins I had a recommendation email off Amazon suggesting a toilet siphon ?

D

Deleted member 23270

Never pay at the pump. Fuel card and I want to collect points. Some places also have a Greggs attached so it’s the law to grab a pasty….
People with fuel cards should be using the expensive stations that are quiet because the rest of us can't afford them ;)

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Soap operas. Mrs T watches Corrie and it is perpetual misery.
My missus does as well. I do other things while it's on in the background but the plotline for the latest disaster had me laughing out loud. Not a good thing when you're next to someone who takes it seriously.
Places not to live
  • Walford
  • Weatherfield
  • Hollyoaks
  • Emmerdale
As your chance of getting through life without a 6 major disasters are year are slim indeed.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Thinking that when I took the dog out at night, and he bounded down to the back hedge barking, he was after the foxes that frequent our property. I now realise it is our shadows from the outside lights he's chasing!

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Two weeks to go to complete a 6 month project. Still have a mountain of stuff to do to complete the project. Everything is done on a PC and I am working from home. On Monday my security "expired" so i am locked-out of my account and cannot do anything. There are three of us in the team and all our work is interlinked. Without me completing my part the other two cannot complete their part. I think the project will be late and somehow it will be our fault. I hate my job.

Patster1969

Assistant Pro
Visit site
My missus does as well. I do other things while it's on in the background but the plotline for the latest disaster had me laughing out loud. Not a good thing when you're next to someone who takes it seriously.
Places not to live
  • Walford
  • Weatherfield
  • Hollyoaks
  • Emmerdale
As your chance of getting through life without a 6 major disasters are year are slim indeed.
Midsummer is probably the place to avoid - someone dies every week there (spoiler)

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
People who book meetings over lunchtime. :mad:

Thats what the decline button is for!

As I've never really had a set lunchtime, I've never had the problem of having meetings conflicting with lunch. However, if you want an in person meeting that starts between 12 and 1:30, you had better be providing lunch.

I had an invite for a 9am Monday meeting in a couple of weeks, that the organiser wants to do face to face. Which wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't a three and a half hour drive to get there.

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Soap operas. Mrs T watches Corrie and it is perpetual misery.

Two women in my house to I suffer the same misery.
Not only are they abysmal actiors but the plot lines seem to be more and more violent and sexual but there are only so many permutations of pairing the actors with the same cast its incestuous. Get shot of the boring twerps and writers, in fact can the lot :mad::mad::mad:

Mind your I'd still not watch the stuff