Random Irritations

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Conceited, patronising know-it-alls.

The worst type who, when patience wanes, and they're called on their nonsense spouting tripe, then act all hurt...

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
A certain golf club telling you that a February trip you’ve done for the past 25 years has gone up by £100 as they no long do cheaper green fees in the winter. But fairway mats will be in use!

Looks like alternative venue will be sought

youre better than me not naming names!!!!

name names :)

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Putting poppies on lamp posts Sunday morning. It was wet and cold but we did a good job. Dropped off poppy tins in adjoining village and bumped into a Parish councillor. He was complaining they have no lamppost poppies and can we order him some, he mentioned they have none as they were plastic and broke. He was a right tit. I asked him did they break, last week. He looked at me gone out and mentioned they broke last November when they were taken down. So I said “ oh so you wait the week before they are going up and ask for some”. Bro in law who is the chairman. Reminded him that the parish council,decided to take over the erection of poppies coz they could do a better job. Bro in law was seething.
So we get home and bro in law forwards an email. It was from the village hall. They were fuming no poppies had been erected around the hall. Yes thats because all the wooden ones we went to great expense to make were put around the village hall were ripped down last year and smashed up. So there were none spare. Not only that, the guy that made them had a stroke and COVID last year so cannot make anymore. It seems the more you do for nowt, the more people expect.
next Parish meeting it’s kicking off with bro in law.

Last edited: