Random Irritations

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Dryer door catch is broken, and I cannot see the repair method as there are no visible screws. I can only conclude I have to remove the rubber seal to get behind the plate. Will check if we kept the repair cover, if not I will have to try or call someone out. Although it could be the latter as I cannot find the part.
If you PM me the make, model and serial number I will see what I can find for you:)

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If you PM me the make, model and serial number I will see what I can find for you:)
Cheers, I bent down and got the product number and then worked out how it broke. The latch hook fitted to the door has snapped off and was stuck in the main body . The fix looks to just be on the door . Do they use any bespoke tools or are the screws all off the shelf available?

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Cheers, I bent down and got the product number and then worked out how it broke. The latch hook fitted to the door has snapped off and was stuck in the main body . The fix looks to just be on the door . Do they use any bespoke tools or are the screws all off the shelf available?
I didnt just mean how to, more the part and it's cost:)

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Soccer Saturday - the ridiculous competition for the loudest screech in the background which results in some random warbling about a possible chance on goal.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Half way through my round today and my groin starts hurting for absolutely no reason at all. Hobbled my way round but I've pulled out of tomorrow's football now as a precaution. I absolutely despise getting older. How can you pull your groin just walking around a bloody golf course?? Maybe tweaked it on a swing but I didn't notice it go.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Half way through my round today and my groin starts hurting for absolutely no reason at all. Hobbled my way round but I've pulled out of tomorrow's football now as a precaution. I absolutely despise getting older. How can you pull your groin just walking around a bloody golf course?? Maybe tweaked it on a swing but I didn't notice it go.

Agreed it can suck at times but sure as hell beats the alternative :)

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Only another few years to go then before you have trouble cutting your toenails, putting socks on and tying your shoelaces. :ROFLMAO:

I just edge my feet closer to an electric sander that's on it's side, I have cable ties in the top of my socks that I use as handles to pull them up and all my shoes are now fastened with velcro.
Ageing ........................ not a problem. ;)

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Agreed it can suck at times but sure as hell beats the alternative :)

I don’t think anyone is advocating assisted dying for a groin strain yet ??

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
In the office today - not been able to use the toilet for the last 20-25 minutes as there is sign up saying it's being cleaned. Why not do it at 8am before the bulk of people are in?? And how long does it bloody take, there's only two cubicles and one urinal.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Yeah so it's only getting worse from here. ?

Just wait till you're my age - but I still manage 2 or 3 games of golf a week, can kick the football round with my son and grandchildren but the secret is "when the body parts are knackered, get them replaced"