Random Irritations

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Drive Throughs. What is it that people are unable to get out of their cars and go inside a building (and this has been an irritation of me before Covid). I've seen people join a queue and still been in it after I've parked my car, got out, entered the building, ordered it, picked it up and got back to my car. Still if they weren't in the queue their would be more in the cafe.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Drive Throughs. What is it that people are unable to get out of their cars and go inside a building (and this has been an irritation of me before Covid). I've seen people join a queue and still been in it after I've parked my car, got out, entered the building, ordered it, picked it up and got back to my car. Still if they weren't in the queue their would be more in the cafe.

I find the same at petrol stations. Everyone waiting for the left hand pump because their fuel cap is on the right.

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
It's not Sky - have seen enough tweets from USA to suggest there's actually no coverage of it until later!
Could it be the US channel that provides Sky's feed covers a variety of sports and there happens to be a basketball/baseball/NFL game (obviously more important than golf) on at the time?
(Just speculating, no actual firm knowledge).

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Getting old sucks. My two boys had back to back football matches today and I was volunteered to run the line in both of them - just a little bit of running up and down. I'm now laying on the lounge floor hurting like I've done 12 rounds with Tyson Fury.

Haha I feel your pain, my lad is in under 13's and I now have to warm up a bit to run the line as I would be likely to pull a muscle!!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Haha I feel your pain, my lad is in under 13's and I now have to warm up a bit to run the line as I would be likely to pull a muscle!!
I hate being linesman, but if I'm subbed off on a Sunday now, I'm better off doing that than stopping still in case I have to come back on again!

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Two emails from Ticketmaster telling me that two concerts by the same artist have been rescheduled.

Irritating because the reschedule was to 2023 ( I now already have 3 concerts booked for 2023... :mad::mad::mad:), but possibly more irritating because the artist (same one on consecutive nights) was the last artist we saw at a large venue prior to lockdown, so on a personal level would have represented a return to normality after the :poop:storm that is/was Covid-19.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Two emails from Ticketmaster telling me that two concerts by the same artist have been rescheduled.

Irritating because the reschedule was to 2023 ( I now already have 3 concerts booked for 2023... :mad::mad::mad:), but possibly more irritating because the artist (same one on consecutive nights) was the last artist we saw at a large venue prior to lockdown, so on a personal level would have represented a return to normality after the :poop:storm that is/was Covid-19.

Welcome back BiM. (y)

RichA

Visit site
The garage that serviced my car, did its first MOT and conducted an end of warranty check yesterday.
The mechanic posted a video of the underside, tyres and brakes, pointing out an oily patch below one of the seals for the drive, saying, "You need to keep an eye on that. It's not too bad now, but it's not going to get any better."
No mention of it in the written report.
Thanks for the peace of mind. Good job I watched the video.