Random Irritations

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Child benefit .

Months ago applied and opted out so the twins get national insurance numbers when they turn 16

Heard nothing

Idiots just dumped £580 in my wife's bank

Great got to deal with them now

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Pet insurance!!
I've never made a claim but the premium renewal has gone from £250, for my little mongrel, to £411.
That's an increase of over 60%!

Any suggestions for good pet insurance companies?

My dog is with everypaw at the moment but they’ve doubled the renewal price so I’ll be looking on compare the market later

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Dog walkers who have no time or patience to wait a few seconds while their dog has a sniff in the grass outside my house. They just yank the dog away with the narrow collars round the dog's neck. :mad:

Anyone with a dog who doesn't let it sniff, sniff a bit more and then, just for good measure, have a good old sniff. Our two are hilarious as one finds something of huge interest and the other one runs over "what you got, what's been there...let me steal your sniff!!"

Some dog walkers are all about getting it done asap and that's not fun for the dog.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Anyone with a dog who doesn't let it sniff, sniff a bit more and then, just for good measure, have a good old sniff. Our two are hilarious as one finds something of huge interest and the other one runs over "what you got, what's been there...let me steal your sniff!!"

Some dog walkers are all about getting it done asap and that's not fun for the dog.

Ted literally has to sniff everything. He'll be running along a path at speed then anchors up, does a 180... sniff sniff sniff. (maybe a little lick) then off he goes!

Same indoors even if i get a screwdriver out of a draw he's pushing his nose in :D

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Ted literally has to sniff everything. He'll be running along a path at speed then anchors up, does a 180... sniff sniff sniff. (maybe a little lick) then off he goes!

Same indoors even if i get a screwdriver out of a draw he's pushing his nose in :D

Finley is the same!

when i am changing over golf bags he'll have his head in the ball pocket or he'll wait until i am sorting out my gloves and pinch one.

the little bugger will also sit and wait until we've emptied an egg carton and whimper for it