Random Irritations

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Our housemate, who miraculously managed to avoid catching Covid when me and the wife had it two/three weeks ago, has now caught it from somewhere and tested positive. So I'm isolating again. All my plans for tomorrow and the weekend cancelled. Fuming.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Faux corporate awards. You know type, buy enough seats at the awards dinner and you are on the list of nominees, the sort put in place simply so as poor companies can put on their website that they were nominated for customer excellence or whatever the buzzword of the month is.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
my step daughter. she asked if her latest girlfriend could stay over on Saturday as we were at a party so no problem. every day since there's been an excuse for her not going home so she's still here even though my step daughter said yesterday was the last day of her being here.
all they do is lay around the house and do nothing to keep it tidy.
on monday they got bladdered and kept me awake with their throwing up so work was right off as i was tired and have been struggling with my depression recently.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Everyone Active - so easy to book courts on their phone app. But if you want to cancel one and get a refund? Impossible.

We cancelled swimming one week as all the girls had colds. You would think covid times simply to do and a refund

Nope could only call and move the session to another time so they still get the cash

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
We cancelled swimming one week as all the girls had colds. You would think covid times simply to do and a refund

Nope could only call and move the session to another time so they still get the cash
I've had a refund from them before, when we went into one of the lockdowns, but it took about 3 months. :ROFLMAO:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've had a refund from them before, when we went into one of the lockdowns, but it took about 3 months. :ROFLMAO:

Impressive work!!!

We had to order eldest uniform for her new school.. so ordered it.. tried on at home one size too big...so decided to order again smaller size and keep as she will grow into it within 6 months

But we had 1 fleece not included so we thought refund that .. rang em they said will do now

Picked up new uniform they said oh sorry the lady who does refunds works mon to weds (PayPal refund aswell so soon as done you get a ping)

Emailed today to chase. Within 1 hour they did it

I mean come on lol give it not 3 months but why do you have to chase for things when they happy to take your money...

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Impressive work!!!

We had to order eldest uniform for her new school.. so ordered it.. tried on at home one size too big...so decided to order again smaller size and keep as she will grow into it within 6 months

But we had 1 fleece not included so we thought refund that .. rang em they said will do now

Picked up new uniform they said oh sorry the lady who does refunds works mon to weds (PayPal refund aswell so soon as done you get a ping)

Emailed today to chase. Within 1 hour they did it

I mean come on lol give it not 3 months but why do you have to chase for things when they happy to take your money...
Yeah, painful. On E.A. the booking genuinely is really easy and good on the app. Why can't they just put a button in to cancel? No you have to ring the leisure centre. Nobody answers the phone so you leave them a voicemail, no idea if anyone got it or not. The booking is tomorrow evening, will I be able to get through and actually cancel it before it happens?? Who knows.

dewsweeper

Tour Rookie
Visit site
my step daughter. she asked if her latest girlfriend could stay over on Saturday as we were at a party so no problem. every day since there's been an excuse for her not going home so she's still here even though my step daughter said yesterday was the last day of her being here.
all they do is lay around the house and do nothing to keep it tidy.
on monday they got bladdered and kept me awake with their throwing up so work was right off as i was tired and have been struggling with my depression recently.
Surely this is an irritation easily solved with some firm words

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yeah, painful. On E.A. the booking genuinely is really easy and good on the app. Why can't they just put a button in to cancel? No you have to ring the leisure centre. Nobody answers the phone so you leave them a voicemail, no idea if anyone got it or not. The booking is tomorrow evening, will I be able to get through and actually cancel it before it happens?? Who knows.

App ordering etc has been amazing. Like your golf club I don't get why they dropping it, we keeping ours

Went out for dinner after my round at paultons golf course and it's next to paultons park so full of families always busy the pub

They have app ordering now

Table for 2 in and out in 30 mins .. was brilliant

Got home for 20:15 meant I could do the 21:00 feed with the wife which went down well

App ordering is the future!