Random Irritations

D

Deleted member 16999

Depends what it is though. If someone said their irritation was people of colour, you wouldn't expect it to be questioned by anyone? :LOL:
I’d expect it to be reported and deleted rather than questioned.(y)

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Bloke came to fit our new parquet floor today, couldn't do it due to the floor being uneven and the boards to flatten it out won't be available for 2 weeks.
I spent all yesterday pulling carpets up in 4 bedrooms and the landing.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Cozy Club in Portsmouth. Decent service but food was rubbish and the price eye watering. Avoid.

I feel I need to add some ‘colour’ to my random irritation that has randomly irritated others. ?

I knew the prices before ordering, as have been there before.

The quality of the meals was WAY below the standard I would expect for that price.

We did complain.

Still randomly irritated by it ??

D

Deleted member 16999

Though as an act of kindness or support, posters could suggest how the ‘irritated’ might get over their ‘irritation’, providing that suggestion without criticism or denigration.
Or they could be just left alone to air their random irritation?

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
How slow customs are at dealing with simple processes these days. It's getting to the stage where there is no point in trying to import anything as the couriers are now basically working on a "it'll get to you at some point" timescale.

Last 2 weeks it's just gotten to the stage beyond ridiculous.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I feel I need to add some ‘colour’ to my random irritation that has randomly irritated others. ?

I knew the prices before ordering, as have been there before.

The quality of the meals was WAY below the standard I would expect for that price.

We did complain.

Still randomly irritated by it ??
I don't think you needed to qualify it - to my mind you were the sensible one who had it the right way round. Obviously your opinion on the price may vary depending on the quality of what you receive, and you can't possibly judge that until afterwards can you?

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I don't think you needed to qualify it - to my mind you were the sensible one who had it the right way round. Obviously your opinion on the price may vary depending on the quality of what you receive, and you can't possibly judge that until afterwards can you?

Yeah surely if you see the menu with steak for £30 for example and when it comes it is a tough old piece of old shoe your right to be peeved

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
Though as an act of kindness or support, posters could suggest how the ‘irritated’ might get over their ‘irritation’, providing that suggestion without criticism or denigration.

Or some posters could just not post their irritations if,with a bit of thought, they might consider that they would themselves "irritate"?

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Hate going to the dentist, sensitive teeth, hate it, have hated going all my life and had an appointment today @9.30. Once that bad I had a local injection for a scale and polish. Great dentist but hates me coming because I am nervous which rubs off on him.

Just had a phone call, he has a headache, and the appointment has been cancelled. No new date arranged.

if you have read between the lines I do not like dentists!