Random Irritations

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Can you and the good lady just not do a 2 phone [ticket/railcard] display [look at us...look at us] :)
Or easier still - just print out the tickets and flash your railcard
Funnily enough, we did decide to do the dual app/phone approach. Easier for us to manage one each than scramble between apps in sausage finger style whilst under pressure ?.

Print out the tickets ?. What decade are you in? I'm saving the planet by not printing out ?

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Went for the jab today, along with Mrs Hobbit… Spanish bureaucracy!! HID got hers, the Johnson. Sorry senor but you’re not registered on our system.

We both registered at the same time for flip’s sake!

Visit site
Funnily enough, we did decide to do the dual app/phone approach. Easier for us to manage one each than scramble between apps in sausage finger style whilst under pressure ?.

Print out the tickets ?. What decade are you in? I'm saving the planet by not printing out ?
I'm stuck in the 80's just how i want it - we didn't have save the trees then - Whales were the priority :cool:

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
People with the roof up on a convertible!!!!:mad:

I would currently be randomly irritating you. Got given this for my hire car for my month in the Netherlands....

HireCar.jpg

but have got no idea how to get the roof down as it's all in Dutch. It's something to do with the shelf over the back seats but no idea what I need to do with it or how to do it.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Spoke to a car salesman yesterday afternoon about the car I wanted to buy, no problems he said we can sort out details this morning.
Got a call from a girl at said dealership just saying the car was sold ???

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
£700 bill for the car yesterday followed by £100 bill from the vet for a 10 minute consultation and some anti-biotics!

You chose to have a pet and just like cars they require looking after and the occasional visit to an expert to sort a problem out. Experts cost money.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
So I'm parked close to the Captains spot at my local club waiting for my mate to get his stuff as a lovely red Merc convertable pulls into the club sec's spot. Awww nutz I'm gonna get a rocket. So I turned on the charm as he got out with his folder of stuff under his arm. "ooooo nice car etc etc......." Got him. Easy peasy. BUT......he quickly goes on to tell me he bought it for himself as a birthday present..." good for you" I said.....there's more......it looked amazing. Like piggin' new. Alloys that looked new. Leather seats that hadn't seen a bum on them. £4k !!!!! with 40k on the clock!!!!!!!!!

The jammy.........person.