Random Irritations

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Playing Hamilton Ricarton 4bbb, it's fully booked.
I'll record it and try not to see the result, as in the Likely Lads old tv series .
Pmsl.
See you on the 29th.
Good luck with 'The Likely Lads' scenario (remember watching that --who was the character-was also a 'wrestler'??-who tried to ruin it for them?)
Going by the time of your post-12.27 AM..I'm thinking you've had a small libation-as you seem to have forgotten we're at your place this Thursday-17th:giggle:,before you and WP come to us on 29th-----just hope weathers good both days!!!
Our tee sheet is empty for tomorrow afternoon-I'm even teeing off at 8.50 (middle of the bloody night:whistle: )
You out with grumpy and Hendy + a.n. other tomoz??
No matter-hope you all play well----would be ideal if both you and the lads get a result and the big boys do same at Hampden;)

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Good luck with 'The Likely Lads' scenario (remember watching that --who was the character-was also a 'wrestler'??-who tried to ruin it for them?)
Going by the time of your post-12.27 AM..I'm thinking you've had a small libation-as you seem to have forgotten we're at your place this Thursday-17th:giggle:,before you and WP come to us on 29th-----just hope weathers good both days!!!
Our tee sheet is empty for tomorrow afternoon-I'm even teeing off at 8.50 (middle of the bloody night:whistle: )
You out with grumpy and Hendy + a.n. other tomoz??
No matter-hope you all play well----would be ideal if both you and the lads get a result and the big boys do same at Hampden;)
(y)

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
That sounds like Brian Glover from your description. Often a professional Yorkshireman in TV programmes.
I think you're correct M'lud but there's not a chance in hell, of not hearing the result before I get home on Monday PM.:cry:.
But heigh-ho, hopefully It'll be as good as England's result today.
Looking forward to Friday, best of luck Sassenachs ;):D:whistle::devilish:

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
The constant sniping on threads is getting pathetic- do these people not realise they are driving long standing forum members away from the forum

It's all rather silly. I mostly try not to engage in any "disputes" as it only adds angst to life and it isn't worth it. Most of the time I read them with mild amusement though, thinking "grow up".

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Taking the mick. So they stop using PayPal, but instead of passing that saving onto customers they just charge more and pocket it themselves. Honestly wasn't worth me selling the poxy thing in the end.

Ebay own PayPal.

It is just shifting where the profit comes from and I bet there is some sort of tax angle

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
It's all rather silly. I mostly try not to engage in any "disputes" as it only adds angst to life and it isn't worth it. Most of the time I read them with mild amusement though, thinking "grow up".

getting to the point where i see 1 side or neither of most these days, the ignore list getting longer and longer, and still not got Phil on it :)

theoneandonly

Blackballed
Visit site
The constant sniping on threads is getting pathetic- do these people not realise they are driving long standing forum members away from the forum
Now that I've had a chance to pick up the pieces of my recently exploded irony meter ?? I can't help noticing that all your snipers are long standing members too. That's a conundrum I guess?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Extinction Rebellion gathering and protests in St Ives over the weekend, far too well behaved and non-aggressively non-confrontational. Bit of flag flying and music. Tsk. ? And the police drawn from every force in the country were likewise just soooo pleasant and helpful. Funny old couple of days. Didn’t come across anyone getting angry. Peace and Love ??

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I think you're correct M'lud but there's not a chance in hell, of not hearing the result before I get home on Monday PM.:cry:.
But heigh-ho, hopefully It'll be as good as England's result today.
Looking forward to Friday, best of luck Sassenachs ;):D:whistle::devilish:
I have a horrid feeling that by the actual meaning of Sassenach you yourself might be one. I of course am a heilander ?