Random Irritations

RichA

Visit site
I made that decision a few years ago after a BMW coming along the A6 totally missed seeing me on a roundabout and I had to turn to the middle and go round myself to avoid being knocked over. A few weeks earlier I had another similar near miss.

Too many people driving with too many distractions! I used to cycle to the golf club on a regular basis before then.

I am thinking of getting our bikes sorted out and just taking them to safe places to ride as I am missing cycling.
Over the course of the day I've decided I'm enjoying life too much to let some moron destroy it. I know I can't control the future but I can reduce the chances of 3rd time unlucky by removing myself from the equation. Bikes will be for strictly non-commuting use from now on.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Mrs d decided to cut the rose bush “back a bit”
I think she’s cut every flower bud off of it and left the bits on the lawn for me to pick up

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Inconsiderate persons phone going off at my wife's nans funeral

It had gone off before and he answered it saying he was at a funeral

TURN IT ON SILENT

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Professor Andrews, who teaches our kids and is paid from our taxes, goes straight to the top of today's list. Another example of the sorry state of higher education, which is the breeding ground for cancel culture

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Professor Andrews, who teaches our kids and is paid from our taxes, goes straight to the top of today's list. Another example of the sorry state of higher education, which is the breeding ground for cancel culture

Notice how he stays calm and states nothing but facts as the presenters get worked up in the face of it all.

Brilliant.

It’s so good to see people finally speaking out against the stain on our country that our colonial past is and the royal family continue to be. I really hope I see the United Kingdom become a republic in my days but I don’t think I will.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Notice how he stays calm and states nothing but facts as the presenters get worked up in the face of it all.

Brilliant.

It’s so good to see people finally speaking out against the stain on our country that our colonial past is and the royal family continue to be. I really hope I see the United Kingdom become a republic in my days but I don’t think I will.
Show me one country that hasn't got a stain on its past.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Show me one country that hasn't got a stain on its past.

We’d be much better dealing with the stains on our present than worrying about the past.

I wonder how many of the students at that college benefit from grants or bursaries based on the largesse of those who benefitted directly from colonialism? Want to make a real statement? Go and do your degree at your local university or the Open University, walk away from the proceeds of colonialism. No, won’t do that, will you, doesn’t have the same kudos as an Oxford degree. ?