Random Irritations

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I love stuff like that. I mentioned on a car forum once how I hated getting into a hot car. 'Why not hold the open door key on the fob for 3-5 seconds, all the windows come down. I'd had the car 2 years and never realised that was possible. I use that so much in summer now as I walk towards my car on a hot day.
It's a VW group thing....and common across most (if not all) their group cars that have electric windows:).....and yes, even the vans;)

Baldy Bouncer

Blackballed
Visit site
Young People online(in general) who come across as either thick, lazy or stupid(or all 3) for not spending a few seconds to proofread or use their spell checker correctly.:mad:
How do these people get jobs, buy stuff, fill in a CV, etc, etc.:unsure:
The mind boggles.:eek:
The younger generation is definitely getting dumber.:rolleyes:

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Young People online(in general) who come across as either thick, lazy or stupid(or all 3) for not spending a few seconds to proof-read or use their spell checker correctly.:mad:
Ask Swingsitlikehogan. :ROFLMAO::devilish:

D

Deleted member 15344

Young People online(in general) who come across as either thick, lazy or stupid(or all 3) for not spending a few seconds to proofread or use their spell checker correctly.:mad:
6E36FDB6-BEB1-45CB-B288-5A63CD39FA36.jpeg

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I got a new router from BT today my devices would not connect to the Wi Fi using the supplied password took me more than hour to realise that the password given would not work even when it was the one setup in the router!!

Then had to reset the devices set up using WPS for some reason. One device required a factory reset to clear the network name from the setting which meant I also lost all the settings for the family and friends routers.