Random Irritations

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
We have the same problem every year when new members join, they just park anywhere they see a space.
Parking in nearby residents spaces or blocking driveways, or my pet hate taking up 2 spaces in the car park .
A word of warning to new members re parking , should be part of the joining process :oops:
Oh dear,sounds like a case for a visit from the guy with a supply of adhesive backed opaque paper/vinyl-placed in strategic position on windscreens(front?back?driver and front passenger,then watch(or hear about from someone else how the reaction goes and then when the penny drops)!
Makes me sound either-1)sad,2)mad,3)bad...you choose:devilish::rolleyes:
Really rips my knitting when these clowns show up and think they own the place

Last edited by a moderator:

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Oh dear,sounds like a case for a visit from the guy with a supply of adhesive backed opaque paper/vinyl-placed in strategic position on windscreens(front?back?driver and front passenger,then watch(or hear about from someone else how the reaction goes and then when the penny drops)!

Sorry MODS-should have known better:cry:

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I like this farmer's idea :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• parking.jpg
    parking.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 16

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Today's Ebay irritation...

I'm selling a pair of speakers. Very big heavy ones (like 65kg each). The listing says "collection only, cannot ship".

Today's message from a potential bidder:
"Can you ship to China?" :rolleyes:

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Today's Ebay irritation...

I'm selling a pair of speakers. Very big heavy ones (like 65kg each). The listing says "collection only, cannot ship".

Today's message from a potential bidder:
"Can you ship to China?" :rolleyes:
Should reply "yes".
As far as I know, the container shipping rates are now about £14k per container. Be with them in about 6 months:)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Had a kickabout in the park with mates on Monday and pulled my groin. Probably went too hard after lockdown ended and playing 3x football 2x golf and 2x tennis in eight days was too much for my ageing limbs. I'm so annoyed, wait 3 months for a game of football, had one official match and now I doubt I'll be fit for this Sunday's one. :mad:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Had a kickabout in the park with mates on Monday and pulled my groin. Probably went too hard after lockdown ended and playing 3x football 2x golf and 2x tennis in eight days was too much for my ageing limbs. I'm so annoyed, wait 3 months for a game of football, had one official match and now I doubt I'll be fit for this Sunday's one. :mad:

Yeah with you. Just with golf. Played 3 rounds in 7 days however I suffer badly from plantia fasciitis and it's flaired up so bad since the return

I'm in pain now sitting

I can do a round as soon as u get s good walk on its fine.. just those first few steps

You can imagine middle of nights when need to see to the twins ... So painful

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site

Think yourself lucky, had our first league game on Saturday, one of the opposition players had his pace maker go off during the 2nd half ?
Thankfully he was fine but everyone feared the worst for a few minutes.