Random Irritations

Mandofred

Visit site
Bad news I did my back in today after 3 holes, :cry: good news the green keeper saw me struggling and gave me a lift, on back of the tractor :love:
I've been wondering how many folks are going to have back issues after not playing for months. I was going to start my exercise stretch cords (I currently use them on my legs) with my upper body this week. Start twisting/golf swing with resistance every other day while I'm doing my legs. Probably just putting an unlucky curse on myself........

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Bad news I did my back in today after 3 holes, :cry: good news the green keeper saw me struggling and gave me a lift, on back of the tractor :love:

If it was a different piece of farm equipment you might have been accused of bailing out?

I’ve already got my coat
Hope you feel better soon Billy ?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've been wondering how many folks are going to have back issues after not playing for months. I was going to start my exercise stretch cords (I currently use them on my legs) with my upper body this week. Start twisting/golf swing with resistance every other day while I'm doing my legs. Probably just putting an unlucky curse on myself........

After lockdown 1 I found 2 pairs of My shoes gave me bad blisters so had to get rid of them and stick to the other pairs

But then during that lockdown didn't move around as much

The back issue not sure as some golfers have breaks nov-msrch every year the fair weather lot lol

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
After lockdown 1 I found 2 pairs of My shoes gave me bad blisters so had to get rid of them and stick to the other pairs

But then during that lockdown didn't move around as much

The back issue not sure as some golfers have breaks nov-msrch every year the fair weather lot lol

A tip for anyone else who’s wondering if their golf shoes will fit...

Put your golf shoes in a nice warm place - airing cupboard maybe - for a day to make them slightly more supple and then put them on and just wear them around the house. Obvious spikes aren’t good for the floor so maybe just when you’re sat on the sofa or the table and put some old carpet cuttings or something down so the spikes aren’t digging into the floor. Flex your toes and give them a good wiggle every so often just to somewhat simulate natural walking flexing. This should help get the shoes back to a more moulded shape to your foot. I’ve done this with success in the past with new golf shoes or football trainers. ??

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A tip for anyone else who’s wondering if their golf shoes will fit...

Put your golf shoes in a nice warm place - airing cupboard maybe - for a day to make them slightly more supple and then put them on and just wear them around the house. Obvious spikes aren’t good for the floor so maybe just when you’re sat on the sofa or the table and put some old carpet cuttings or something down so the spikes aren’t digging into the floor. Flex your toes and give them a good wiggle every so often just to somewhat simulate natural walking flexing. This should help get the shoes back to a more moulded shape to your foot. I’ve done this with success in the past with new golf shoes or football trainers. ??

Cheers for the tip , will stick them in the downstairs loo in the heated floor lol

AliMc

Visit site
Probably a good idea to do some exercises first, I have lower back issues on and off, the day after my first game I couldn't get out of bed unaided, second day I couldn't get my socks on, after a cocktail of Paracetamol, Ibuprofen and Deep Heat I'm almost back to normal

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mc Donald's breakfast , we were kid free for a morning so went for a walk along sea front then on way home drove to MC Donald's for a hot chocolate and a cheeky burger

Idiots decided breakfast needed to extend to 11 not 10:30

The food is already average but breakfast can't even be classed as food

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've had back problems for years, a MRI showed osteoarthritis on my spine impinging on the l/h side nerves..
I have been playing at least 9 holes 2 /3 times a week, weather permitting.
This time it was self inflicted, I over done it in the garden [ weeding ] over the weekend .

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Mc Donald's breakfast , we were kid free for a morning so went for a walk along sea front then on way home drove to MC Donald's for a hot chocolate and a cheeky burger

The only thing I like is the Egg McMuffin :love:

theoneandonly

Blackballed
Visit site

The changed the breakfast time to 11am well over a year ago.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

This post is completely alien to me. Their breakfast items are the best things on the menu, and extending breakfast times to 11 is the best thing they ever did. The breakfast wrap is glorious.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
This post is completely alien to me. Their breakfast items are the best things on the menu, and extending breakfast times to 11 is the best thing they ever did. The breakfast wrap is glorious.

Ah na it's horrible man! Vile. I couldn't think of anything worse.

The bacon is disgusting it's a crime against bacon