Random Irritations

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
The park near my house had plenty of groups of 5+ adults and accompanying children. Saw a few groups of 5 or 6 adults too. 8th of March is too far away for some.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Had a few too many last night and put myself through an emotional rollercoaster by looking at photos I seemingly am not quite ready to look at. Time’s a healer but it’s a slow heal sometimes.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
I spent 10 years correcting a dip in the hedge (about a foot over 30 foot length).
Next door got new gardeners in, and cut a flipping great dip in the hedge. Back to square one.
What can you do? Nothing. It's done.

Our clowns next door have "their side of the hedge" 30cm higher on their side and ours. So the hedge has a mohecan look on one side which blocks sunlight in the afternoon on to our garden along with to monster fir tree that blocks sunlight into the top of our garden from 2pm onwards. I hate them.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Click and collect Tesco orders aren't provided by the shop itself

It's done by a distribution centre (or a bigger store) which then sends a van to the store you select

For example my Tesco uses lakeside store for all it's click and collects

So that's why you will find the items in the store

Our local Tesco does its own picking for home delivery and C+C.

HampshireHog

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Our clowns next door have "their side of the hedge" 30cm higher on their side and ours. So the hedge has a mohecan look on one side which blocks sunlight in the afternoon on to our garden along with to monster fir tree that blocks sunlight into the top of our garden from 2pm onwards. I hate them.
Genuinely, it feels like you might have cut your side 30cm lower?

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
Next door's window cleaners using my grass and borders to get their ladder in the right position - they then denied it until I pointed out my security camera!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
The stories coming out about the French rugby covid bubble. Head coach going to watch his son play rugby, players going off for waffles in Rome after the Italy match. The other nations appear to be showing a massive commitment to keeping their players in a full covid safe bubble for over 2 months and the tournament is seriously impacted by a result like this (yet no action is taken because the French will simply pull out of the whole thing if they are penalised) Scotland should have been given a win at the weekend based on a clear breach of covid regulations causing the match to be postponed but instead they are talking about playing it in June

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Person one: “here’s my opinion which I know you’ll disagree with due to other things we’ve disagreed on in the last”

Person two: “Ah he’s a troll. Ban him, mods. BAN HIM. DO NOT FEED THE TROLL”