Random Irritations

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Idiots on the train with the mask below the nose and then sniffing and coughing. Moved seats, the next carriage seemed far enough

Someone registering at the hospital yesterday for their covid vaccination didn't have the mask over their nose! I can only assume the staff booking them in were not allowed to tell them to wear it properly!

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Neighbour has had an exercise bike delivered, she wasn’t in so I took it in. Come back from work and it’s still in the house. Our lass says it’s too heavy for her to take round and the neighbour hasn’t been round.
Means I’ll have to take it, wouldn’t be too bad but being a young chap delivering a large parcel to his single nifty fifty neighbour just screams a compromising situation.

I don’t need this kind of stress. I’ve seen how it ends up on the internet.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
This year is going to be the first time I have watched the 6 nations without friends or family. Even for the restart of the last one we could meet in groups of 6

D

Deleted member 1740

Neighbour has had an exercise bike delivered, she wasn’t in so I took it in. Come back from work and it’s still in the house. Our lass says it’s too heavy for her to take round and the neighbour hasn’t been round.
Means I’ll have to take it, wouldn’t be too bad but being a young chap delivering a large parcel to his single nifty fifty neighbour just screams a compromising situation.

You must offer to erect it for her.....

D

Deleted member 15344

Be careful if she asks you to fix something under the sink

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site

You'll have to let everyone know if you have trouble getting it up for her. I'm sure there will be some sympathetic offers of assistance.

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Woman this morning waitinf at bus stop, speed smoking a fag sonshe didnt waste any carcinogens before getting on, then proudly displaying her sunflower lanyard and face mask exemption card as she has 'breathing difficulties, innit'. Two stops later shes up and lighting up another ciggie before shes fully off the bus. And these people are allowed to breed...:rolleyes::mad::mad:

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Woman this morning waitinf at bus stop, speed smoking a fag sonshe didnt waste any carcinogens before getting on, then proudly displaying her sunflower lanyard and face mask exemption card as she has 'breathing difficulties, innit'. Two stops later shes up and lighting up another ciggie before shes fully off the bus. And these people are allowed to breed...:rolleyes::mad::mad:

Probably also wasting hours at COPD clinics and GP time and costing the NHS loads in prescription s.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
This is in the wrong thread surely?
I remember seeing one of the games last year whilst on a weekend away in Harrogate with my wife. We sat in a big pub, bouncing with rugby fans, shoulder to shoulder, beers flowing. We had a great time watching England win. Those were the days :cry:. Irritating, but correct, that we can't watch it that way this year and each game I see will take me back to that lovely weekend and what we can not do now.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Meant to have dropped to 3 days a week from Jan 1st. Would have meant working 12 days this month. Just preparing an invoice for 17.

So much for my cutting back plans. Its my fault too, as I have just done the additional days because "it is busy!" (On the upside, can't play golf anyway, so might as well be earning)

D

Deleted member 15344

Just went to go and watch the golf from Dubai and

1. It’s not on

2. There is a program like the shopping channel with someone going through the latest Ladies Golf Clothing on sale and the current style etc - thought that was on the shopping channel ! ?

why the heck are they not showing the golf and instead turned into the Shopping Channel !!