Random Irritations

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
People who constantly complain they don't get paid enough and ask for more money. Then don't do what they are paid to do properly and make up BS reasons as to why they haven't done. Or say "that's not my job" when it clearly is. mod edit
Especially when someone else has to sort out the impending mess.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 3432

Looks like the local Red Squirrel population is suspected of having an outbreak of squirrel pox which is transmitted from the grey vermin.

Not good news, one of the remaining strongholds in England and its a running battle to stop the Grey's encroaching.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Can I add in those same celebrities whose PR releases a statement advising they will offer to pay the fine. You don't have a choice, you have to pay it, muppet.

Not really tho. They haven't been enforced and it's up to £10,000 for repeat offenders

Tbh can you blame the rich? They can do what they want and pay the fine

Like footballers who just park anywhere they like because they can afford the fine

If their is a punishment that's money related whats it going to mean to someone who's rich? Just pay your way out of it

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not really tho. They haven't been enforced and it's up to £10,000 for repeat offenders

Like footballers who just park anywhere they like because they can afford the fine

If their is a punishment that's money related whats it going to mean to someone who's rich? Just pay your way out of it

Yes.

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Celebrities who can afford 10k fines who don’t jet off somewhere with less restrictions and some sunshine.

Ridiculous give me your money and I’ll show you how to spend it.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site

If they have received a notice from the police to pay a fine it is not optional.

Can I blame them, yes. It is the height of arrogance, mixed with stupidity. It is probably the price of 1 instagram post for this idiot, which probably heightens the annoyance for me because you are right, it doesn't really impact them. :mad:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
People who do not bother reading simple instructions, sent to them with their previous application, who then resubmit the same application for different dates with exactly the same issues that the first application had. Morons.

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
If they have received a notice from the police to pay a fine it is not optional.

Can I blame them, yes. It is the height of arrogance, mixed with stupidity. It is probably the price of 1 instagram post for this idiot, which probably heightens the annoyance for me because you are right, it doesn't really impact them. :mad:

Agree. I imagine that the Romans handed out fines. But they also exiled miscreants. Had some good ideas, those Romans.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm starting to think my pinky fingers are abnormally short. Whenever I get gloves, whether it be golf gloves, or regular cold weather gloves, 50% of the time they fit well except for the pinky finger being 5 or 10mm too long so the tip of it can be folded over. It's really annoying! :LOL: It doesn't happen with FJ golf gloves, but has done with quite a lot of the other brands I've tried. My Nike football gloves seem to fit fine, but again the pinky is too long on the Adidas knitted gloves that I've got. Does anyone else find this or is just my abnormally short pinkies?? :eek:

Blue in Munich

Visit site
I'm starting to think my pinky fingers are abnormally short. Whenever I get gloves, whether it be golf gloves, or regular cold weather gloves, 50% of the time they fit well except for the pinky finger being 5 or 10mm too long so the tip of it can be folded over. It's really annoying! :LOL: It doesn't happen with FJ golf gloves, but has done with quite a lot of the other brands I've tried. My Nike football gloves seem to fit fine, but again the pinky is too long on the Adidas knitted gloves that I've got. Does anyone else find this or is just my abnormally short pinkies?? :eek:

Buy cadet gloves, job done.

Blue in Munich

Visit site
People who do not bother reading simple instructions, sent to them with their previous application, who then resubmit the same application for different dates with exactly the same issues that the first application had. Morons.

Add to these people who are sent back their applications with a clear instruction to do either A or B, and who then do C and resubmit their application. I am losing the will to live.