Random Irritations

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
I take it DHL delivered ?

Eventually... :p

It's a boot mat for the car, & the car has 2 settings for the boot floor. The higher one leaves you with two cubby holes either side of & behind the wheel arches. The lower one gives you a flat area with the floor extending into what were the cubby holes. One seller on Ebay has photographed a mat that is suitable for the lower setting, 7 delivered one that fits the upper level. :rolleyes::mad:

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Bent down to get a loaf of bread off the bottom shelf while shopping this morning and felt a bad pain in my foot. Managed to limp round the rest of the shop to get the last bits on the list and then took my shoe off when I got back to the car to find that one of my toes was pointing sideways. Managed to pop it back in place and drive home but now can't put any weight on it without almost crying in pain.

Ouch that sounds nasty. How on earth did you dislocate it?

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Ordered a couple of cases of wine from Marks and Sparks, delivery driver comes to door, there has been an accident...
A few bottles have broke, I’ll just take them back then, yes you will ??

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Had to go to Sainsbury's tonight to pick up prescription for in-laws. Queue at pharmacists but social distancing nowhere in sight. I stood back from the lady in front and some stupid women came in and queued behind her in the gap. I pointed out the error in her ways to a load of lip and huffing. Then lo, the woman and her bratty kids almost in my back pocket. Took a small step back and trod on her foot. She moaned and I pointed to the floor and the social distancing stickers on the floor.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Had to go to Sainsbury's tonight to pick up prescription for in-laws. Queue at pharmacists but social distancing nowhere in sight. I stood back from the lady in front and some stupid women came in and queued behind her in the gap. I pointed out the error in her ways to a load of lip and huffing. Then lo, the woman and her bratty kids almost in my back pocket. Took a small step back and trod on her foot. She moaned and I pointed to the floor and the social distancing stickers on the floor.
An absolute masterclass in passive aggression, well played.

Leftitshort

Visit site
You deliberately stood on her foot? How odd

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
the wonders of car insurance

its that time of year again

I have 2 policies.. 1 with 10 years NCD and one with 4 NCD.. looking into transferring the 4 years to my wife (heard it can be done)

so done some quotes for her as policy holder on the big car.. did without NCD .. and with... it was £20 more expensive with the discount

amazing sense there