Random Irritations

D

Deleted member 16999

Thanks for that. Had no idea at the time what we paid. More concerned with getting enough, getting the affairs sorted and the cremation organised
Spent all day today sorting this out, phone call appt with Registar tomorrow morning.

Due to Covid everything is being done by phone and email with paper copies to follow, seems easier than last time, but.......

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Christ mate, words fail me, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm sure you've already heard it a million times but stay strong.
It’s not fully hit me yet. There’s so much to do and I’ve thrown myself into that, Warzone and reading social media all day long! The funeral’s next Thursday and I think it’ll hit me as I write my eulogy.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
I feel your pain, I've lost so many people over the years, including my 38 year old daughter in 2006 and it still seems like yesterday :cry:.
Stay strong, make her proud, but you have to let go , grieve cry with close friends., take care xx(y)
I’m sorry for your loss, too. My Ash was only 36 and we just never entertained the idea it would be so short.

Three weeks ago we had a meeting organised to discuss one final operation that would see her in the recovery phase. Instead that meeting revealed she had metastatic spread in both lungs, her liver and abdomen. She was planned for palliative chemo but blood tests revealed she had kidney problems. One week later, she had died. It’s been an insane year and the last month has tested our resolve greatly. Her mum is absolutely beside herself and I just wish I could do something good to help. We are doing something to try and raise money for the ward that cared for her. In fact, I’m going to post that on the Things That Make You Happy thread.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Sadly yes, twelve days ago. Her treatment hadn’t worked, her cancer had spread aggressively and she developed kidney failure as a result that couldn’t be reversed.
Thats awful fella.

Genuine condolences. I hope you’ve got someone to talk too. Don’t try and do it all alone. It’ll burn you out eventually.