Random Irritations

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
When the local fish and chip shop says they welcome 'phone orders, so you call them at lunchtime and order 4 cod and chips for yourself and three of your work colleagues. You say you'll be round in 10 minutes, they say "can you make it 15 please". So you go round there 15 minutes later and when you walk in, they say "wait in the car outside, we're just about to start cooking it and we'll bring it out when it's ready"..... Cheers mush, there goes my lunch break. ???

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Online shopping and you are now restricted to a set number of items and so if you choose loose fruit and veg each one counting as an individual item

Tesco's have limited baby wipes to 3 per shop. Which is rubbish. 1 pack lasts a day ATM

However you can get 3 boxes no problem (never in stock online now) but just limited to 3 packs of wipes instead not say however many was in one box...

Amazon to the rescue. 18 packs £12 schedule order every 2 weeks

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ordered a takeaway from curry house which is normally good. Was an hour late, onion bhajis were overdone and burnt, they sent the wrong rice, plus the Pepsis we ordered were all out of date! One of them dated March and had a horrible metallic taste! :sick:

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
waking up at 3am when i thought my nose was running, turned the light on to what looked like a scene from the Godfather, minus the horse head, blood everywhere. got though to th bathroom, i'm covered. Nose bled that would not stop. Bathroom resembled something from American Psycho after a few mins.

Bedding ruined as are two of the pillows, even after a 60 deg wash

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
waking up at 3am when i thought my nose was running, turned the light on to what looked like a scene from the Godfather, minus the horse head, blood everywhere. got though to th bathroom, i'm covered. Nose bled that would not stop. Bathroom resembled something from American Psycho after a few mins.

You have to wash blood on cool temperatures or the stain becomes more embedded.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Why doesn't Amazon Prime have a handy 'resume program' bit like Netflix?? Have to search for the bloody programs every time because they never appear on the main screen.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
It does on the website and the Samsung app I use on my TV - called "Watch Next".
On our TV it's not there. It has the other categories like recently added or recommended, but no list of the series you've been watching. Have to search for it every time. Annoying.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Why doesn't Amazon Prime have a handy 'resume program' bit like Netflix?? Have to search for the bloody programs every time because they never appear on the main screen.

Stupid question, but does the Amazon Firestick only work with an Amazon Prime subscription?
I'm guessing yes.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site

Same thing happened to one of our guys on a golfing holiday in Majorca. The hotel maid must've thought there had been a murder.:ROFLMAO:

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Had to cancel this morning's lessons....the town is submerging
Several roads closed due to flooding..one is getting on 2 feet deep and there's a white BMW stuck in the middle of it.
Deep pools of standing water everywhere.
There's a drainage " swimming pool" type thing on one estate that has a large outlet ...that's blocked and the pool is now 3 feet deep and overflowing onto the road.
A day for staying at home methinks.....

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Had to cancel this morning's lessons....the town is submerging
Several roads closed due to flooding..one is getting on 2 feet deep and there's a white BMW stuck in the middle of it.
Deep pools of standing water everywhere.
There's a drainage " swimming pool" type thing on one estate that has a large outlet ...that's blocked and the pool is now 3 feet deep and overflowing onto the road.
A day for staying at home methinks.....

Or a day for playing golf at Machrihanish
????