Random Irritations

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
A late evening email advising that Theory Tests have been rescheduled from their supposed restart date of Monday.
This is so nobody can ring, text, email or Tweet them with complaints..
Plus the email makes no sense whatsoever stating a set of dates at one point and a completely different set of dates further on.
Written in haste to attempt to placate the baying hordes of Driving Instructors that just want a few answers.....
Just as I start to get positive about things and they dump this crap ......
Is it Xmas yet?

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Took my dog to the park and had to play dodge the rubbish that had been left all over the place

Yes, play golf, loads of rubbish, walk along the canal tow path, rubbish (mainly beer tins), walk through the woods, rubbish, walk along the beach, rubbish (mainly beer bottles).

What is wrong with people?

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
They seem to be the main culprits of noncey driving! Just driveway posers. Can’t drive just want to look good for their neighbours.

They stopped being good to drive 20 years ago (Ms excepted) and when you look more closely, most are dolled up with every accessory possible, but not the engine to go with it.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
They stopped being good to drive 20 years ago (Ms excepted) and when you look more closely, most are dolled up with every accessory possible, but not the engine to go with it.

I agree most are, there are exceptions though. I traded my Merc back in for the G20 M340i in lovely Sunset Orange Metallic, the single scroll turbo B58 engine is an absolute dream.
The wife has opted for the X4M Comp when the dealers reopen as her X4 30d is up for renewal. The 3.0d in the X4 was also a decent engine for its limited capacity.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Is it just me that finds the quality of birthday cards has deteriorated in the last few years..?
A couple of family birthdays coming up and trying to find that isn't sickening, tacky or downright offensive is virtually impossible
Add to that...Father's Day is approaching so 2/3 of the space is given over to that..or Mothers Day or Valentines or Easter, Xmas, or stroke your dog day or declare your cat day or some other day we need to celebrate.....

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
People that wear sunglasses at night and the wearing of woolly hats during the summer?

I think you can blame Corey Hart for the first one and Dexy's Midnight Runners for the second. At least Duran Duran never wore shorts with black socks on Top of the Pops. Thankfully.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Some of the shorts girls are wearing these days.
Why do they think it's okay, or even attractive, to wear shorts so short that their arse is hanging out?
Are their parents aware ............................ or am I just really, really old?

Sits down and waits for the backlash. :whistle: