Random Irritations

D

Deleted member 23270

People ask for help/advice on here and people help them out but the OP then can't be arsed to even acknowledge or say thanks. How much effort does it take to say thanks?! I won't bother in future.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Idiot health workers in the restaurant sharing a table and not social distancing. Come on, if you can't set an example what message does it send and you of all people must be seeing the effects if you don't. Had a word with 6 radiographers crammed into a 6 seater table and they just looked at me blankly (something I've experienced a lot in my time - usually from women)

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
SERIOUSLY????? This could be the worst reporting EVER about the most stupid news item EVER

McDonalds has released to the public it's recipe for sausage and egg Mcmuffin....

In a recipe shared with FEMAIL, McDonald's revealed that all you need is an English muffin, 75g of sausage meat, two eggs and a slice of American cheese
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...-secret-recipe-make-Sausage-Egg-McMuffin.html
Seriously? it contains sausage, egg and a muffin??? No sh*t sherlock!!

I wondered where I was going wrong using peanut butter, fish paste and dumplings!!! :oops::oops::oops::oops:

They added... "we are not saying it will be as good as the real thing......"

This is cutting edge journalism at the top of it's game. (y)

That is my random irritation of the day, I thank you :cool:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
SERIOUSLY????? This could be the worst reporting EVER about the most stupid news item EVER

McDonalds has released to the public it's recipe for sausage and egg Mcmuffin....

In a recipe shared with FEMAIL, McDonald's revealed that all you need is an English muffin, 75g of sausage meat, two eggs and a slice of American cheese
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...-secret-recipe-make-Sausage-Egg-McMuffin.html

I wondered where I was going wrong using peanut butter, fish paste and dumplings!!!:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Good job they released it, you've missed the American cheese. :rolleyes:

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site

I wondered where I was going wrong using peanut butter, fish paste and dumplings!!! :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Where does the 2nd egg come into the recipe? I think I have previously been done up like a kipper. My McMuffin (tm) only had one egg?

Wolf

Visit site
Idiot health workers in the restaurant sharing a table and not social distancing. Come on, if you can't set an example what message does it send and you of all people must be seeing the effects if you don't. Had a word with 6 radiographers crammed into a 6 seater table and they just looked at me blankly (something I've experienced a lot in my time - usually from women)
Pot and Kettle a bit there Homer considering the other week you were in the pub depsite working for the NHS and being in an at risk category after the government had already told people to not to go to such places ??‍♂️

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Pot and Kettle a bit there Homer considering the other week you were in the pub depsite working for the NHS and being in an at risk category after the government had already told people to not to go to such places ??‍♂️

Fair enough but at the time we weren't in lockdown or even had social distancing introduced. Now we have both measures people need to be more self policing.

Wolf

Visit site
Fair enough but at the time we weren't in lockdown or even had social distancing introduced. Now we have both measures people need to be more self policing.
At the time social distancing had already been part of the criteria announced as had the advise of avoid going to such places, they just hadn't been compulsory closed at that point. So measures had already started being put in place.

Plus I'm assuming by restaurant you mean within the hospitable as everything else is closed so they will already be coming close in contact with each other at work so separating them isn't going to do much. If it's such an issue then hospital can close restaurants surely.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Bloody women eh!! ?

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Proper first World problem this...

My new watch is being delivered to a London dealer next week, and I have to go get it. If I don't pick it up, they send it back. Fine, except it went up alot in the last week or so, and they will happily resell for way more than I paid for it.

Will they be open? Flipping doubt it. It's in their interest to be closed. If they are open, how do I get there?

Daft, when people are struggling health wise, and financially, but heck, it's random irritations!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
At the time social distancing had already been part of the criteria announced as had the advise of avoid going to such places, they just hadn't been compulsory closed at that point. So measures had already started being put in place.

Plus I'm assuming by restaurant you mean within the hospitable as everything else is closed so they will already be coming close in contact with each other at work so separating them isn't going to do much. If it's such an issue then hospital can close restaurants surely.

Restaurant or staff canteen - however you want to label it (they call it restaurant) and there signs on each and every table saying it should be one per table (and we have more than enough room without any public in). I can't see the restaurant closing as all the other food outlets and coffee shops have ceased trading and it's the only place for staff to get hot food

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Proper first World problem this...

My new watch is being delivered to a London dealer next week, and I have to go get it. If I don't pick it up, they send it back. Fine, except it went up alot in the last week or so, and they will happily resell for way more than I paid for it.

Will they be open? Flipping doubt it. It's in their interest to be closed. If they are open, how do I get there?

Daft, when people are struggling health wise, and financially, but heck, it's random irritations!
If they’re not going to be open then who’ll sign for it?
Tricky one ?‍♂️