Random Irritations

Wolf

Visit site
Surely it’s down to the owners, ie the Employer, to sort out wages, the Footballers and the support staff are all Employees.

Should all employees everywhere look to help the fellow employed or should we be making the Employer take responsibility.

As others have said what about the Hedge Fund Managers or the Bank Managers etc.

For example: Marcus Rashford has paid for over 400,000 people in Manchester to be fed in the last 2 weeks. Plenty are getting involved without media attention.
How very dare you talk sense, you know that's not allowed ?

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mrs Slime's aunt having a single glazed window replaced ........................................... for £288!
A duck flew through it and Mrs Slime found the duck in the bath!
But seriously, £288!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Experiencing the joys of mountain biking again. New tyres and tubes on the bike, shocks pumped up, new helmet, good to go. 35 minutes in, puncture. Flipping great thorn, straight through. Walk home.

Tyre being new, silly hard to get on. Also silly hard to get off. Thorn broken off at both ends. Silly hard to get out of tyre. Trye then very slightly easier to get back on.

No way I am doing this out on the trail. Need tools, and reading glasses!

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Experiencing the joys of mountain biking again. New tyres and tubes on the bike, shocks pumped up, new helmet, good to go. 35 minutes in, puncture. Flipping great thorn, straight through. Walk home.

Tyre being new, silly hard to get on. Also silly hard to get off. Thorn broken off at both ends. Silly hard to get out of tyre. Trye then very slightly easier to get back on.

No way I am doing this out on the trail. Need tools, and reading glasses!

I'm sorry Murph, but that made me laugh:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: