Random Irritations

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
Houseparty app - people have been using it to video chat with their friends etc. I signed up to it last week because my wife was telling me about it. Only used it the once and it didn't even work properly for me, but hey ho. Now they're saying it's dodgy as hell and has been sharing people's details etc. Can I delete my account? Can I buggery. The only way to do is it to email their support address and say 'can you delete my account please?'. I did that and the email bounced back as undelivered. Bah.
Pretty sure that's fake news, I'm sure some are using it inappropriately, but the stories of it hacking Netflix etc. aren't true from what I read this morning - they are also offering $1m as they believe there has been a smear campaign, money's yours if you can prove who started it.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Pretty sure that's fake news, I'm sure some are using it inappropriately, but the stories of it hacking Netflix etc. aren't true from what I read this morning - they are also offering $1m as they believe there has been a smear campaign, money's yours if you can prove who started it.
Maybe there's a competitor who wanted to take them down. I thought there may have been some truth to it though, because the day after I signed up to it I had about three or four spam emails all from 'dating' websites. Could have been coincidence. (Or it could have been those dating websites I signed up to...)

Wolf

Visit site
Is it just me or does it read like some folk on this forum are out food shopping every freakin day!
Exactly how I read it to, we have one poster who's done morrison and tesco yet has set up for Asda delivery to in space of a week. We've been out once so far for shopping and no need to for another week and that's without buying extra.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
The smell of off milk

We have deliveries of milk at work and again people used the longer date milk before the short date so had 10 loads I had to dump last night

Fridge still stank tonight I managed to clean the fridge out but I'm hoping that smell is gone this time
Sour milk is supposed to be good for making pancakes .

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Exactly how I read it to, we have one poster who's done morrison and tesco yet has set up for Asda delivery to in space of a week. We've been out once so far for shopping and no need to for another week and that's without buying extra.

Ditto. We're heading to Lidl today for the first time in 10 days and only because no online slots for delivery. I'm a bit nervous to be honest and have clipped my fingernails short and plan to wear protective gloves. No way would I be going out more often than necessary.

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ditto. We're heading to Lidl today for the first time in 10 days and only because no online slots for delivery. I'm a bit nervous to be honest and have clipped my fingernails short and plan to wear protective gloves. No way would I be going out more often than necessary.
I saw a lady in a full Mack in Tesco’s. Face mask & goggles also. Definitely get a Mack, if not bin bags will do ??

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I saw a lady in a full Mack in Tesco’s. Face mask & goggles also. Definitely get a Mack, if not bin bags will do ??

Just home and happy to not have to go again for a couple of weeks as got a Tesco delivery late next week. Gloves on and of course left eye was itchy all the way round and in the car too! So many muppets who have no clue what 2m is or don't care. Good news is shelves pretty much fully stocked with just a few exceptions but even then one option (cheap pasta). Even had loo rolls and eggs although we needed neither!

A poor Mum with an unruly teenager - she kept telling her not to keep walking so close to others and no keep wandering off...to no avail.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just out of interest, how did they get to the middle of nowhere?
Might live there, or within walking distance.
To make it clear, I am not totally defending the 3.5 hours outside but more asking why people seem to think it is totally wrong. I know government guidance(or whatever they call it) is to keep time outside to a minimum but surely people have to risk assess their own situation. 10 minutes walk in a crowded area can be worse than 3 hours in the countryside (without driving) with no one around