Random Irritations

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Red Bull motorsport boss Helmut Marko said he advised his drivers to become infected with coronavirus while the season is in hiatus. The 76-year-old said he had the idea to bring his Formula 1 drivers and juniors together in a camp, which "would be the ideal time for the infection to come". "They are all strong young men in good health. That way they would be prepared whenever the action starts," he said.

Words almost fail me - he should be banned from the sport for life.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Red Bull motorsport boss Helmut Marko said he advised his drivers to become infected with coronavirus while the season is in hiatus. The 76-year-old said he had the idea to bring his Formula 1 drivers and juniors together in a camp, which "would be the ideal time for the infection to come". "They are all strong young men in good health. That way they would be prepared whenever the action starts," he said.

Ironic he is called Helmut....

D

Deleted member 17920

Wow, just wow.

I wonder if he is happy to join them in getting it and lets see him take his chances :rolleyes: What a weapon.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

I'm wondering if he's confused it with chickenpox. :LOL:

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

He has jumped to a conclusion based on no facts ... what if it impacts people that have some sort of genetic disposition despite being fit, healthy and strong?
Which might be why the herd theory has been dropped as they cannot really determine who will suffer more irrespective of there physical condition.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Houseparty app - people have been using it to video chat with their friends etc. I signed up to it last week because my wife was telling me about it. Only used it the once and it didn't even work properly for me, but hey ho. Now they're saying it's dodgy as hell and has been sharing people's details etc. Can I delete my account? Can I buggery. The only way to do is it to email their support address and say 'can you delete my account please?'. I did that and the email bounced back as undelivered. Bah.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Houseparty app - people have been using it to video chat with their friends etc. I signed up to it last week because my wife was telling me about it. Only used it the once and it didn't even work properly for me, but hey ho. Now they're saying it's dodgy as hell and has been sharing people's details etc. Can I delete my account? Can I buggery. The only way to do is it to email their support address and say 'can you delete my account please?'. I did that and the email bounced back as undelivered. Bah.
Send me all your details including bank, passwords and pin numbers , I'll see what I can do via my African uncle :ROFLMAO::devilish:

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The smell of off milk

We have deliveries of milk at work and again people used the longer date milk before the short date so had 10 loads I had to dump last night

Fridge still stank tonight I managed to clean the fridge out but I'm hoping that smell is gone this time