Random Irritations

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
have you thought about why these flights are happening?

They are taking tourists home and mainly freight flights

Some are actually going out empty to bring tourists home. Mainly ones that ignored recent advice to go but did so anyway, probably out of fear they was going to lose money!!!! Remind you of anyone???

The last emirates flight out of heathrow on Wednesday was full inbound from Dubai. Had 1 passenger on the way back had a full A380 to themselves

Wonder if they got an upgrade ?
Watching the app I've just seen a 737 take off from Luton, do a quick trip out to Aylesbury, turn rou d and go back.
Using up fuel so it doesn't sit in tanks?
Training flight?

D

Deleted member 17920

Watching the app I've just seen a 737 take off from Luton, do a quick trip out to Aylesbury, turn rou d and go back.
Using up fuel so it doesn't sit in tanks?
Training flight?
Could have been a maintenance flight.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Liberty called the emergency laws 'without doubt the biggest restriction on our individual and collective freedoms in a generation'.

I guess they want the virus to have the same freedoms as they think everyone else should have. Naturally they have no positive suggestions - just a chance to have a dig as usual.

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Liberty called the emergency laws 'without doubt the biggest restriction on our individual and collective freedoms in a generation'.

I guess they want the virus to have the same freedoms as they think everyone else should have. Naturally they have no positive suggestions - just a chance to have a dig as usual.
That’s not their remit tho is it? They’re an organisation that promotes ......
they shouldn’t be silenced because it’s inconvenient.

Wolf

Visit site
People that are whining all over all social media platforms about likes of Mike Ashley keeping warehouses open for online delivery orders stating its not essential items or his company aren't key workers so shouldn't be at work, yet the same people are ordering from his & similar websites causing many of these workers for his or similar company's to have to be at work and making delivery drivers make pointless journeys to deliver the tat to them.. Its all over Facebook, twitter and I include this forum amongst that from the amount of posts of I bought today ordering nets, clothing etc. People need to learn to go without and find alternative entertainment. If it's not essential don't order it and you will be helping prevent others needlessly going to work and facing infection..

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Managed to find my deflated exercise ball. Can't find the pump though and our footpump doesn't have any adapters. Going to have to buy one.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Managed to find my deflated exercise ball. Can't find the pump though and our footpump doesn't have any adapters. Going to have to buy one.
I always put the adapter for the G'kids footballs in a safe place so I can remember it next time...…...generally I can never remember where the safe place is.
Right now I'm guessing the shoe cleaning box next to the bike puncture repair stuff.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
People that are whining all over all social media platforms about likes of Mike Ashley keeping warehouses open for online delivery orders stating its not essential items or his company aren't key workers so shouldn't be at work, yet the same people are ordering from his & similar websites causing many of these workers for his or similar company's to have to be at work and making delivery drivers make pointless journeys to deliver the tat to them.. Its all over Facebook, twitter and I include this forum amongst that from the amount of posts of I bought today ordering nets, clothing etc. People need to learn to go without and find alternative entertainment. If it's not essential don't order it and you will be helping prevent others needlessly going to work and facing infection..
You're exhibiting far too much common sense.:)

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I always put the adapter for the G'kids footballs in a safe place so I can remember it next time...…...generally I can never remember where the safe place is.
Right now I'm guessing the shoe cleaning box next to the bike puncture repair stuff.

It's not with the shoe cleaning kit which lives under the sink. Am now venturing into the garage. I could be gone a whileo_O

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Car seat manufacturers

Bought a car seat and base off my mate at work as his daughter just gone to next stage

Same manufacturer as our old one in the garage

Ofc they change it so the new model doesn't fit the old base and the old seat doesn't fit the new base ..

So the twins will have a set side of car. Proper first world issue .. but if it gets too annoying can long off the bases and just strap them in

Just shouldn't be an issue. They should keep the fittings the same or able to hold older ones

D

Deleted member 23270

Those drivers are probably happy that they still have the opportunity to earn a wage. If not they have the option to self isolate.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
"Bonkers" Hitchens going off on one again today in the Mail on Sunday (don't worry I only looked at the on-line version). He really is on a different planet to everyone else and revels in it.

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
"Bonkers" Hitchens going off on one again today in the Mail on Sunday (don't worry I only looked at the on-line version). He really is on a different planet to everyone else and revels in it.
you don’t have to agree with him, not sure I entirely do, but all he’s doing is questioning the science behind the lockdown. He’s doing his job. To dismiss it out of hand is more ‘bonkers’. Believe it or not there is another viewpoint.

D

Deleted member 1740

Crowdfunding to get NHS Staff PPE! way, way more than just a random irritation!

I've just seen that. Absolutely disgusting. But then not surprising when it's been underfunded for the last 10yrs or so.

Then they have the temerity to stand and praise, rely and clap them on Live TV. ??

D

Deleted member 18588

you don’t have to agree with him, not sure I entirely do, but all he’s doing is questioning the science behind the lockdown. He’s doing his job. To dismiss it out of hand is more ‘bonkers’. Believe it or not there is another viewpoint.

The consistent thing with Hitchens is that he never allows ignorance to get in the way of an opinion.