Random Irritations

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
theyve had to disperse some groups down here and have now advised sitting on a seaside bench is not your 1 exercise a day!

SIGH!

Christchurch Police UK
18 mins ·
These are a list of excuses that we were given today for people being out:
"We are just tidying our beach hut as exercise!"
"I am just having a rest and a cuppa!"
" I need to paint my beach hut!"
" I need to walk by dog at the beach!"
" I don't have a garden!"
"The hotel where we work is shut and we have nothing to do! (Whilst a group of them were playing football!")
" I am just checking a loose nut on my bike! (whilst at the beach)
" I am just admiring the view!"
" My friend has Coronavirus, I feel guilty now!"
" I have come to fill up my bike!" (Traveled from New Milton to Mudeford and was at Mudeford Quay!)
" My son is a Doctor, he would kill me if he knew I was out!"
" I am out for Health and Safety reasons, to check on the sea for fishing tomorrow!"
" I am disbaled and walk with sticks but cant walk in Bransgore but can walk in Highcliffe!"
" I am meeting with my best friend!" whose car then failed to start so in turn had to call recovery!

NONE of the above would be deemed as an essential reason to be out!!

Please think before you leave home 'Do I need to go out? Is it an essential journey?'

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
SIGH!

Christchurch Police UK
18 mins ·
These are a list of excuses that we were given today for people being out:
"We are just tidying our beach hut as exercise!"
"I am just having a rest and a cuppa!"
" I need to paint my beach hut!"
" I need to walk by dog at the beach!"
" I don't have a garden!"
"The hotel where we work is shut and we have nothing to do! (Whilst a group of them were playing football!")
" I am just checking a loose nut on my bike! (whilst at the beach)
" I am just admiring the view!"
" My friend has Coronavirus, I feel guilty now!"
" I have come to fill up my bike!" (Traveled from New Milton to Mudeford and was at Mudeford Quay!)
" My son is a Doctor, he would kill me if he knew I was out!"
" I am out for Health and Safety reasons, to check on the sea for fishing tomorrow!"
" I am disbaled and walk with sticks but cant walk in Bransgore but can walk in Highcliffe!"
" I am meeting with my best friend!" whose car then failed to start so in turn had to call recovery!

NONE of the above would be deemed as an essential reason to be out!!

Please think before you leave home 'Do I need to go out? Is it an essential journey?'

The thing that is winding me up is watching the news and seeing all the reporters out and about, telling us not to travel. Why do they think we will take more notice of the news if they are in a particular location. It is bad enough when they report from floods stood knee deep in water, or tell us not to drive in snowy weather as they are stood out in a blizzard! They should practice what they preach, being out reporting is not essential

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well I guess Orikoru (so wtf does that name mean then?) is in the same boat as me.
All football leagues below a certain level have been cancelled, results null and void, no promotion or relegation.
Gutted, league and cup double were nailed on, we only had 9 games left in the season as well :poop:

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well I guess Orikoru (so wtf does that name mean then?) is in the same boat as me.
All football leagues below a certain level have been cancelled, results null and void, no promotion or relegation.
Gutted, league and cup double were nailed on, we only had 9 games left in the season as well :poop:

I think it's Sanskrit for folded crisps.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yeah here's a link to our league: Harrow Sunday Challenge Football League
Surely Wood is us - only 2 points dropped but we'll never know whether we would've won the division or not. On the upside I imagine the league will offer us promotion, as they are always reshuffling the teams around - it's not like pro leagues where things are more fixed. It'll be a tough decision whether we take it or not - on the one we feel like we deserve promotion, on the other hand we might like a go at winning our division for real.

Since you asked, my name is what I got when I put my real name into a 'what is you Japanese name' generator many, many years ago. I've still got no idea if it was genuine or a slightly racist mock-up, but I liked the sound of it and it I always try to use names that are unique so I never have put numbers after it when signing up for new websites etc.
(Just googled it and got something similar so genuine enough I think.)

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Today is my birthday

It's been a very weird one. Tried to make most / best of the situation ..

Couldn't see my friends or parents etc so did video calls

My sister walked round put my present in porch and watched me open via the window .. my daughter waved at her lovely

Got to spend some time at home

Have come to work.. decided right as it's Mt birthday im at least going to treat myself to my fav curry

Chicken tikka Madras .. just right

It arrives ... It's a blooming vinderloo!!!!?? The potatoes gave it away

Far too hot for me.. so it's ended up being chicken tikka bits.. a naan and 3 popadoms

£15 well spent

However I appreciate there are people far worse off than me.

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Today is my birthday

My sister walked round put my present in porch and watched me open via the window .. my daughter waved at her lovely

Have come to work.. decided right as it's Mt birthday im at least going to treat myself to my fav curry

Far too hot for me.. so it's ended up being chicken tikka bits.. a naan and 3 popadoms

£15 well spent

Ha, was mine today also. Originally the children were all going to come back for a restaurant meal. Instead it was messages and a zoom video call, which was quite fun.
I also chose a chicken madras, but mine arrived as expected ?

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ha, was mine today also. Originally the children were all going to come back for a restaurant meal. Instead it was messages and a zoom video call, which was quite fun.

Happy birthday to yourself!

Just a shame I been looking forward to this all day

Made me very sad

Going to be a long night aswell without food ... Can't even go McDonald's

D

Deleted member 16999

Today is my birthday

£15 well spent

And mine, Happy Birthday Guys.(y)

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The muppet who had just joined our club constantly e-mailing me to ask when he will get given his official handicap as he had put three cards in the box before the clubhouse was closed.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I am working in the living room with the radio playing through the alexa and my OH is stropping in the kitchen shouting at the alexa in there to play certain songs and so she is also changing the songs I am listening too

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
What does he want it for? :LOL:

A couple of us thought it would be funny to say he could only play in competitions in 2020 if he played 18 holes with the Captain or Vice-Captain within the next fortnight. And that he would have to sneak down to the club in secret to meet them there.

D

Deleted member 1740

So Charlie and Johnson test positive for CV, how they've been tested ahead of frontline workers is an absolute travesty, yet us plebs need to be on deaths door before we get the chance to be tested.....

Wolf

Visit site
So Charlie and Johnson test positive for CV, how they've been tested ahead of frontline workers is an absolute travesty, yet us plebs need to be on deaths door before we get the chance to be tested.....
Think most would argue the Prime minister running the country is a key worker, glad he got tested.