Random Irritations

Pin-seeker

Visit site
The Internet keyboard warriors currently being offended of a picture of Beckham and his little girl Harper (7 years old) giving her dad a kiss on the lips. My 2 youngest 7 & 5 still give me a good bye kiss like that when they go to school.

For all those shouting on Instagram its wrong and weird. The only thing weird and wrong is how they're interpreting an innocent moment between a loving father and his small child.. The world is full of to many over offended snowflakes....

And breathe....

How the hell can anyone pick fault with that.
Nice pic & his children are obviously his world.

My lad is 10 & still gives me a kiss good night.

Not when I drop him at school tho 🤷‍♂️😂

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nearly all adverts on TV for perfumes and after shaves ........................... they're just ridiculous.
Agreed. If it starts obscure and weird then it's perfume...do they really think it sells more??
Can't be anything worse than the Natalie Portman one. It's should haunt her for the rest of her career.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
On this theme....people who sit in traffic with the footbrake on blinding those behind them. Stick it in neutral, handbrake on and give your foot and my eyes a rest please.
Both my van and car are autos;)
Guess what, I do it and aint gonna change especially as sticking it in park switches off the stop/start......so which would you prefer I pollute less, or have the brake lights on?

D

Deleted member 18121

Both my van and car are autos;)
Guess what, I do it and aint gonna change especially as sticking it in park switches off the stop/start......so which would you prefer I pollute less, or have the brake lights on?

I'd prefer everyone not to sit on their brakes when stationary for more than 10 seconds.