Random Irritations

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Guy I knew at the golf club used to watch that in the shop before he left for the night. He would get home and his mum was watching the show on ITV+1. It took her a long time to realise that her son was not as smart as she thought he was when he used to get most of the answers right.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
More than an irritation but one of my friends is nursing his dad through the last few days of his life. His mum died years ago and I know it’s tearing him apart. He’s an absolute rock.

D

Deleted member 1740

Parcel that was expected today is still in Memphis, Tennessee, USA and has been since Friday according to the the tracking number ☹

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Only acceptable if you’re at the end and the team has already banked loads. Then it’s fair play to try and ensure a good win. I guess this wasn’t the case here?

You decide....Player 1 earns £4K..... Player 2 takes a low offer of £1K, player 3 K/Od, Player 4 takes a low offer of -£2K!
So three of them playing for grand each! I was glad when the Dark Destroyer Destroyed them.?

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
You decide....Player 1 earns £4K..... Player 2 takes a low offer of £1K, player 3 K/Od, Player 4 takes a low offer of -£2K!
So three of them playing for grand each! I was glad when the Dark Destroyer Destroyed them.?
No, that’s total nonsense. I’d rather have fun and go for it than wimp out for that. If the other two have only got those low sums, we’re unlikely to win anyway so might as well go for it!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I don't watch the show often, but why the hell would you even apply to be on it if your self-confidence is so low you only back yourself to lose a small amount of cash for your team rather than gain any?? :ROFLMAO:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

Part way through and I've got more of an issue with the second player telling the first player who won £4,00 she was good enough to go high (she wasn't) and then having won £4,000 going low to put the chaser under pressure. Two faced, and if you think a chaser is going to be put under pressure by someone going low in those circumstances you're playing the wrong game.