Random Irritations

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Not as good as tipping point the other week
alaska Arizona are two, can you name the 3rd state that begins and ends with the letter A
answer Florida
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry Chris, I think this one is better. Which gender of ostrich incubates the egg at night?

For crying out loud, have a stab, it's either male or female.

I think I saw the Tipping Point one, it was priceless (actually it was Alabama!).

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
TBH I thought what was said was more "mind games" than "insulting", however is the over exuberant and constant appealing by the SL keeper not as bad?

It could seem to be, but having had some dealings with Sri Lankans, it seems to be a trait, for want of a better description. So as irritating as it can be, it does not strike me as poor in the same manner that sledging does.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
The sledging highlighted in the England - Sri Lanka test. Very poor for the game that spawned the phrase "it's not cricket" as a metaphor for poor sportsmanship.

And before all the usual explanations or excuses are trotted out, it will not change a thing as it is my irritation and they will not change my view on it. :)
But sledging in golf is fine.(y)

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sorry Chris, I think this one is better. Which gender of ostrich incubates the egg at night?

I think I saw the Tipping Point one, it was priceless (actually it was Alabama!).

Best tipping point one was "on what date is Christmas Day traditionally celebrated?"

Contestant... "Wednesday"

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site

Ah, but is it ?

With gender fluidity these days Male or Female is clearly too vague an answer and far away from politically correct.......... and the expression "have a stab" suggests that you are a supporter of the use of violence to achieve your crazy mixed up views, you need to take a hard look at yourself ?

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Q Which martial arts star was the father of actor Brandon Lee?
A Christopher Lee

Had a good chuckle at that one!! I love the chase!

But one thing amazing to do, watch tipping point live, but have your phone on twitter and follow the #tippingpoint OMG it's amazing. full of conspiracy theorists about magnets, lots of poking fun at contestants and BS.

Its a good use of an hour..

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
We used to have daytime telly on in the office I worked at a couple of years ago. I never really liked Tipping Point much, but Tenable with Warwick Davis is really good. We always used to get a few shouts around the office for answers on those.