Random irritations of the day......

Genuine question, are there really designated routes only used for walking dogs?
(every day's a school day)
No but routes that are primarily used by dog walkers or the odd walker is now populated by hordes of families meeting up and unruly children unleashed. The dogs need different places to sniff and explore and they don’t get that walking on my heel dodging crowds.
A mild irritation.
I ended up at the golf club instead and gave the missus a tour and the dogs got a good run.

pauldj42

Money List Winner
Thanks for that. Had no idea at the time what we paid. More concerned with getting enough, getting the affairs sorted and the cremation organised
Spent all day today sorting this out, phone call appt with Registar tomorrow morning.

Due to Covid everything is being done by phone and email with paper copies to follow, seems easier than last time, but.......

Kellfire

Tour Winner
Christ mate, words fail me, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm sure you've already heard it a million times but stay strong.
It’s not fully hit me yet. There’s so much to do and I’ve thrown myself into that, Warzone and reading social media all day long! The funeral’s next Thursday and I think it’ll hit me as I write my eulogy.