Random Irritations

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mrs d has put the declarations up but I can’t be dealing with Mariah Carey for 4 weeks
Whatever you think about Mariah Carey, that song is a bit of pop songwriting genius, it has to be said. My band always does a cover of it every year and it goes down well. (y)

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Got a letter from the NHS today reminding me to have a flu jab.
The letter included a request to register for digital comms so they don't waste money sending out letters.
Ironically the letter is dated 20th Nov, and I already had my flu jab on 7th.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Got a letter from the NHS today reminding me to have a flu jab.
The letter included a request to register for digital comms so they don't waste money sending out letters.
Ironically the letter is dated 20th Nov, and I already had my flu jab on 7th.

Since having Covid I've seen first hand how poor the admin is and zero joining up of dots. Too many too mention but the final one yesterday when I got a call about my volunteering to donate plasma. "Have you been recovered from the virus 21 days?"...my positive test was on the 6th November!

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Since having Covid I've seen first hand how poor the admin is and zero joining up of dots. Too many too mention but the final one yesterday when I got a call about my volunteering to donate plasma. "Have you been recovered from the virus 21 days?"...my positive test was on the 6th November!

My wife has to have it (asthma)

She phoned drs and the receptionist said we arent doing your category yet

So she went chemist They did it.. free and told the Dr

She went nurse for baby appointment nurse asked why didn't you get jab with us she explained the nurse went thats not right you need it so there is no category.. and apologised

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Went to The Post Office today for some stamp. They were 13 shilling a stamp and that was 2nd class. I remember when I started collecting football programmes and I used to send off to the ground. It was 3.

Now I know many on here will not know what I am talking about. Chrisd, DFT, Jim8flog, perhaps Rulefan, perhaps we should have a roll call!

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Went to The Post Office today for some stamp. They were 13 shilling a stamp and that was 2nd class. I remember when I started collecting football programmes and I used to send off to the ground. It was 3.

Now I know many on here will not know what I am talking about. Chrisd, DFT, Jim8flog, perhaps Rulefan, perhaps we should have a roll call!
I remember when 13 shillings was more than enough to buy 8 portions of fish & chips.