Random Irritations

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Our greenkeeper placing the tee markers right at the front of the tee areas (y), but not cutting the grass in front of the tees :eek:.
Can takes ages to find tee pegs in long grass , especially when your tee peg doesn't spin back behind you :censored:.

Get one of each type and tie 'em all together. (Just a note, I DO NOT DO THIS, just know a few that do). My mate should do this as well, I've never known anyone loose as many tee as he does. He's even had to buy some!!!!!!

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Hire a proper wallpaper stripper, they're not very expensive and do a great job and the hire ones being more of an industrial type will also push enough steam out to clean the walls as well. Just be careful if you do as any poor plaster will blow with the steam but then if it's bad enough to blow it needs repairing anyway. Also, steam enough for the wallpaper to get really wet as it'll come off much easier.
I've got one of the inexpensive sort that I'll use to give it a go. I'm usually pretty nifty getting wallpaper off - even when it's been painted over a good few times - but will certainly bear your suggestion in mind if the going gets tough(y)

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I've got one of the inexpensive sort that I'll use to give it a go. I'm usually pretty nifty getting wallpaper off - even when it's been painted over a good few times - but will certainly bear your suggestion in mind if the going gets tough(y)

I used to own a hire business so bound to suggest hiring but they are generally much more efficient

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
On early’s this week. Got home, walk the dogs. a bit damp outside and the dogs aren’t a fan so thought I’d take em to the pub. Then it hit me.
Don’t see why pubs cant be open for a lad who likes to sit in a corner judging folk and procrastinating with his pups with a good mild.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Played this morning.. one of our group has been after a M6 wood for months... finally got one while we were locked down.... get to 9th tee, out comes the 3 wood... massive OTT, divot and ball pops up 100 feet in the air.
Massive sky mark on it. He nearly cried.... who was that repair place folk were recommending??