Random Irritations

D

Deleted member 15344

People who know that you can only book three times a week , the systems warns them that they have booked three times a week already yet they continue ahead and book their 4th round

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Statement from the EFL on latest testing....

"LEAGUE TWO

Following an initial round of COVID-19 testing, the EFL can confirm that 135 players and Club staff were tested from four League Two Clubs over the course of Thursday 28 May and Friday 29 May, with seven individuals testing positive from three Clubs.

Those players or Club staff who have tested positive will now self-isolate in line with the guidelines provided by the EFL and only those who have tested negative will be permitted to enter training ground facilities."

And typically, of those 7 positive tests four of them were from my team. Having one of our best seasons in recent years and on a good run of form when the shutdown happened we're now in line for the play offs and we get 4 positive tests. Four out of our squad of 28 have tested positive. Fingers crossed they aren't badly affected by it and their symptoms are mild.

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Some of the shorts girls are wearing these days.
Why do they think it's okay, or even attractive, to wear shorts so short that their arse is hanging out?
Are their parents aware ............................ or am I just really, really old?

Sits down and waits for the backlash. :whistle:

I don’t complain but it’s hard to believe parents let their child out like that. It’s in fashion now to reveal as much as possible.
Stay away from Instagram because 18-30 women’s beach wear fashion is now high wasted thongs. And the trend is a “look at me looking out to sea” Photo with cheeks fully on show.

Tough choice to be either outraged or love it.

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Some of the shorts girls are wearing these days.
Why do they think it's okay, or even attractive, to wear shorts so short that their arse is hanging out?
Are their parents aware ............................ or am I just really, really old?

Sits down and waits for the backlash. :whistle:

It seems you have taken a long hard look.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I don’t complain but it’s hard to believe parents let their child out like that. It’s in fashion now to reveal as much as possible.
Stay away from Instagram because 18-30 women’s beach wear fashion is now high wasted thongs. And the trend is a “look at me looking out to sea” Photo with cheeks fully on show.

Tough choice to be either outraged or love it.
without pics it's not true:LOL::LOL:

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
It's almost as if they're looking it straight in the eye, with clenched fists and teeth, and baiting it with "C-19....come on then...if you're hard enough"
Let's hope it isn't......

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Idiots everywhere

Those at Durdle door yesterday, those who started another fire in the New Forest with a BBQ last night despite all the warnings and thats just down here, the list gets far longer if I expand the area lol

Apparently the morons need warning that their behaviour is dangerous; who'd have thought it?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-52867140

Frankly they should be sent the bill for this, as should the half wits on the beach encouraging them. :mad::mad:

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
The idiots who have decided that if all the car parks are full, it must be OK to park on the pavement. Of course, the double yellow lines only apply if you park in the road, surely.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Idiots everywhere

Those at Durdle door yesterday, those who started another fire in the New Forest with a BBQ last night despite all the warnings and thats just down here, the list gets far longer if I expand the area lol

I also love that the BBC interview was with a day tripper from London.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
It's almost as if they're looking it straight in the eye, with clenched fists and teeth, and baiting it with "C-19....come on then...if you're hard enough"
Let's hope it isn't......
Been saying that. So many think it won't happen to them, especially teenagers and those up to around the age of 30 and oblivious or simply ignorant now to social distancing. Kids all mingling and I believe it has been shown that they are carriers and so a spreading risk, and not even as though they are simply mingling with other kid sin their class. Looking at Dorset today adults and kids alike have simply treated it as a normal day on the beach and not even given Covid, the risks, and the dangers if infected, a second thought

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Been saying that. So many think it won't happen to them, especially teenagers and those up to around the age of 30 and oblivious or simply ignorant now to social distancing. Kids all mingling and I believe it has been shown that they are carriers and so a spreading risk, and not even as though they are simply mingling with other kid sin their class. Looking at Dorset today adults and kids alike have simply treated it as a normal day on the beach and not even given Covid, the risks, and the dangers if infected, a second thought

Were you in Dorset today, or are you just looking at pictures the media want to show to prove their agenda?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Were you in Dorset today, or are you just looking at pictures the media want to show to prove their agenda?
So many pictures from all sources of media, social media. More than capable of making my own mind up based on what I've seen and read. People aren't in the US but commenting on the riots. Are they being shown stuff to prove an agenda

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Ok, so I walked from Sandbanks to Bournemouth pier and back about 10 times over the last two weeks. The pictures on BBC, and in the Guardian have been almost exclusively from Bournemouth. I have seen 2 gatherings of people on the beach who were not social distancing. Two. And yes, both of these have been front page.