Random Irritations

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Could you organise a courier to collect for you?

Not really. I could, but it's a lot of money, well, to me anyway. Also, I would like them to size it to my wrist, rather than tap it with inappropriate tools at home.

I will see how it goes next week. If they are open, then I can dump a car at work, and cycle down the A5, past marble arch, down to Buck house, and along the river. Google thinks it's 45 minutes cycle from work. Probably less in reality.

Trouble is, I'm not at work, as on furlough!

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Proper first World problem this...

My new watch is being delivered to a London dealer next week, and I have to go get it. If I don't pick it up, they send it back. Fine, except it went up alot in the last week or so, and they will happily resell for way more than I paid for it.

Will they be open? Flipping doubt it. It's in their interest to be closed. If they are open, how do I get there?

Daft, when people are struggling health wise, and financially, but heck, it's random irritations!

Rolex?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wife insisting we go to Costco tomorrow. We don't need anything, we went shopping last night. She just sees it as a nice day out. I tell her she's being stupid but it doesn't sink. And she can't go without me as I'm the one with the Costco card. :rolleyes:

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Wife insisting we go to Costco tomorrow. We don't need anything, we went shopping last night. She just sees it as a nice day out. I tell her she's being stupid but it doesn't sink. And she can't go without me as I'm the one with the Costco card. :rolleyes:

well dont go then, go to your wardrobe and see if you own a pair of trousers ;)

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
Tell her..

Last edited: