Random Irritations

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Idiots on social media claiming ITV and I'm a celebrity have ruined Christmas for their young children by discussing how santa isn't real... You'd have thought a parent with a child young enough to believe in santa would have them in bed before 9pm on a school night but yep it's ITVs fault.....

My two boys (aged 10 and 8) normally watch it live on Friday and Saturday night and watch it on catch up during the week.

But thanks for the warning as I've just messaged Mrs Colch to warn her before they watch that episode. (y)

Wolf

Visit site
I was eating popcorn reading some of the comments on it

My 16 year old still believes .. sure they do.. not just humouring their crazy arse parent who can't accept they don't believe anymore
Pretty much what I was doing,. Didn't see the 16 year old comment, but noticed one whining about how their 15 year old son was devasted to find out santa doesn't exist even though he stays up till midnight with them helping put out his younger siblings presents 🙄

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Pretty much what I was doing,. Didn't see the 16 year old comment, but noticed one whining about how their 15 year old son was devasted to find out santa doesn't exist even though he stays up till midnight with them helping put out his younger siblings presents 🙄

And yet these people are allowed to raise children ! Worrying .

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Oh indeed very worrying and classic modern parenting blame others for something that's their responsibility..

My fav reply was the lady who put I'm 21 and my brother's 24 we stopped believing when we were younger but technically haven't had the chat with their mother about it

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
😂You're welcome just don't come running to blame me about Santa 🎅😂
What santa not real ,I'm gutted I have just bought a few kilos of carrots for his reindeer, and 24mince pies for the fat man himself.
,☹️☹️
Oh well it's a good job I like carrot cake and mince pies 👍

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
What santa not real ,I'm gutted I have just bought a few kilos of carrots for his reindeer, and 24mince pies for the fat man himself.
,☹️☹️
Oh well it's a good job I like carrot cake and mince pies 👍

He was real, but died in the year 2000, mind you he was 164 years old when he passed.

5dYIXqO.jpg