Random Irritations

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Emma Barnett 5 live/ Newsnight presenter. Continually interrupts before the person has ha Doherty opportunity to answer. Tries to be like Paxman. Awful way of questioning. If she gets on the back foot comes up with something along the lines of ‘it is my programme’

Trying to make a name for herself and failing

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
tell me about it, one of our dogs will only crap in the orchard under a tree , every bloody tree has branches to chest hight so i have to bend down and crouch to pick them up...

I will raise you (no lower!) the bloody kids trampoline! That's a quad and hamstring stretch i do not require in the morning!!

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Ecco outlet store. Orders pair of men’s boots, size 46. Delivered this afternoon was a pair of lady’s boots, size 37.

At least the colour was right.

Numpties.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Making plans to play Blackmoor, to then be told I need to be in London for a meeting and now following the London Bridge attack the meeting might be cancelled as my colleagues from Bristol don’t feel safe in London

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Rapman. And all the dross about “hidden reasons” and being unfairly treated. I strongly suspect that fights breaking out in a cinema complex, which is showing a film about gang rivalry, are somehow connected.

And a relatively unadvertised low budget film suddenly has national publicity... no chance that was staged, was there?

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Ecco outlet store. Orders pair of men’s boots, size 46. Delivered this afternoon was a pair of lady’s boots, size 37.

At least the colour was right.

Numpties.

What other things have arrived in brown packages Richard...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You shouldn't hide it, you're amongst friends:p

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Idiots on social media claiming ITV and I'm a celebrity have ruined Christmas for their young children by discussing how santa isn't real... You'd have thought a parent with a child young enough to believe in santa would have them in bed before 9pm on a school night but yep it's ITVs fault.....

I was eating popcorn reading some of the comments on it

My 16 year old still believes .. sure they do.. not just humouring their crazy arse parent who can't accept they don't believe anymore