Random Irritations

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
£5k for a new cooker:eek:

Or to be more precise £600 for a new cooker and £4.4k to make it look right.
Should not be moaning as it is great to see Lady Doon back to full strength after 2 years of rubbish.:lol:

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
The internet/skyQ/BT/BBCiplayer combo.

Internet is junk in my house. Thanks BT.

SkyQ is also junk.

Iplayer is stuttery and buffery.

Trying to cook and watch the footy. Impossible and I am only 15ft from the router.

Back to the telly soon!

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Insect bites, got bitten by something yesterday on the underside of my right forearm. Probably by a horsefly or clegg.
This morning my wrist to elbow is swollen to twice its size . One arm's like Popeye's the other like Mr Beans :eek:
Got some tablets and some antiseptic cream from the chemist and using an ice pack .:(

Pin-seeker

Visit site
£5k for a new cooker:eek:

Or to be more precise £600 for a new cooker and £4.4k to make it look right.
Should not be moaning as it is great to see Lady Doon back to full strength after 2 years of rubbish.:lol:

Good to hear Doon.
What better way to cheer a women up than treat her to a new kitchen 😁

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Shooting two rounds under my handicap in one day but because it was in a society meet I won’t get to lose .6 off my handicap. :(

U

User62651

Sitting out on deck earlier, kid comes running through garden and climbs over back fence closely followed by 2 burly men, I shouted 'Hello?' but they ignored me and ploughed into the undergrowth out back. Turns out they were plain clothes officers catching some kid with a warrant for arrest. Kid looked all of 18.
At least they caught him!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Playing the comp today. Messed it up on 17 having held it together for 16 holes. Parred 18, so just not quite enough.

Go to enter the score in BRS, and I hadn't swiped in. Total waste of time, but at least I didn't put in a winning score.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
When it's 30 degrees and beating hot sun, trust me you keep the lid and aircon ON!

Nope. Roof down if it is not raining. I have had mine down in minus 2, with light snow. House rules, if it's dry, roof down, or drive one of the other cars. I love covertibles.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Nope. Roof down if it is not raining. I have had mine down in minus 2, with light snow. House rules, if it's dry, roof down, or drive one of the other cars. I love covertibles.

I'm with you on this one Murph, plus the fact that my soft top takes at least 5 minutes to take off and 15 minutes to put on!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Djokovic bouncing the ball 15 times before serving. Seriously? Flipping get on with it you nervy idiot. People are paying a lot of money to watch you bounce a ball.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Mine just gets wet, but it soon dries out.
I sometimes leave the roof off for two or three weeks if the weather's due to be half decent.

If I park up, roof up. 10s versus bitd mess, and sun damage to the leather. If it took longer to put up, hmmm, maybe not.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
The practice putting green being about 12 on the stimp, but the course being about 10.

There is no point practicing before play. Zip, nada, none.