Random Irritations

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bath mixer tap is broken. 2 years old. Going to have to spend a few hours talking to Victoria plum to get a new one sent out

Luckily I managed to do a temp repair. It was working but only hot water (could turn boiler down to 40 degrees, that was plan c) but I took the handle off and used a wrench to have it stuck in the "just warm enough" setting for the kids baths ...

Not a major issue as we have a working bath and we have a shower in the loft ensuite.

Just annoying

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Richard Head parents at kids football matches. An U11 game abandoned because of the parents from a notorious local club causing trouble.
What is wrong with people?

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ubisoft game launcher not launching any games and showing multiple corrupt DLL files despite no config changes at all. Can’t even launch the games directly anymore since Ubiconnect was put in place.

Bunch of Jeremy Hunts.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
I play the odd silly game on my phone, puzzle things etc. None of them paid for so I get adverts every now and again..

Only people with an IQ over 150 can complete this!
Neuro scientists are begging people to play this game!
The less moves you can complete this puzzle the higher your IQ!

Where are the advertising standards for these games? its a joke!

There you go, if that's the worst thing for my day, then I am doing ok!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I play the odd silly game on my phone, puzzle things etc. None of them paid for so I get adverts every now and again..

Only people with an IQ over 150 can complete this!
Neuro scientists are begging people to play this game!
The less moves you can complete this puzzle the higher your IQ!

Where are the advertising standards for these games? its a joke!

There you go, if that's the worst thing for my day, then I am doing ok!
The worst thing is they design adverts that make the games look like fun kind of puzzle-solving games. Then you look it up on Play Store and it's actually just another rip-off of Bejewelled, the advert you saw bears no relation to the game at all. It's weird. Why not just make the game you advertised, I'd play that! :LOL:

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
The worst thing is they design adverts that make the games look like fun kind of puzzle-solving games. Then you look it up on Play Store and it's actually just another rip-off of Bejewelled, the advert you saw bears no relation to the game at all. It's weird. Why not just make the game you advertised, I'd play that! :LOL:

YES!!! seems that the mobile game ad domain is a free for all in terms of rules!