Random irritations of the day......

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Filling out a Covid form on BA's website... Gets to the 'Passport Issue Date'... they have it in DD/MM/YY format.. whereas the passport has DD/MMM/YY format... Sitting there and working out if June is 06 or 07... minor irritation in the scheme of things.. I am assuming about 80% of BA travellers have a Brit passport so would have gone thru the same minor irritation..

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Code?!? :). It's not that new, probably over 15 years ago! It's a Potterton Suprema 40 and just shows me a light. It has gone through a few PCBs as it's notorious for eating them.
My knowledge of boilers pretty much starts and ends with topping up the water to increase the pressure :D. If it isn't that then without a code you are well beyond my skills I'm afraid.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
The media (in my case BBC News) who have gone very quiet about fuel and, in fact, completely lost interest once the panic-buying crisis they fuelled eased...now keen to tell us all that we'll be short of food and toys for Christmas :rolleyes:
I’ve just gone out and bought 500 pigs in blankets. I’m not panic buying I just like them

The media (in my case BBC News) who have gone very quiet about fuel and, in fact, completely lost interest once the panic-buying crisis they fuelled eased...now keen to tell us all that we'll be short of food and toys for Christmas :rolleyes:
I think that it’s the retailers and retailers representative bodies that are telling us this and the news and other media are simply reporting what they are saying. Or would we rather not be told of the warnings retailers are putting out.

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
I think that it’s the retailers and retailers representative bodies that are telling us this and the news and other media are simply reporting what they are saying. Or would we rather not be told of the warnings retailers are putting out.
And I suppose you plan your golf outings by the 3 - 5 day forecasts and the "weather warnings" :rolleyes: